Sign in to follow this  
bellographix

What blogs do you follow?

Haha, reading. You're funny. :D

In all honesty, none for me really. I like pictures. Show me pictures. I have a twitter account, which is dumb, cuz I just post pictures. I mentioned the thing about the pictures, right?

Mostly: None. Aside from occasional random findings it would be way too stressful trying to follow people and their blogs, Instagram, Facebook or whatever. I don't spend too much energy on it one way or the other.

Mylenium

I follow a collection of incredible blogs. Wow. Some truly inspirational work. Unique. That I don't see anywhere else.

I can steal ideas wholesale from them. And none of my clients know about them, so they think my concepts are original and fresh.

Reveal my sources you say? Hell no! They're my secret weapon! You'd just steal the ideas too!

Hope this helps,

// RoBo

I keep going back to http://butdoesitfloat.com/

I like it as it's well curated, looks nice and clean and isn't directly in the mograph world.

'Our world' if there is such a thing tends to get a bit like an echo chamber, the same stuff keeps getting recycled. I think casting your net as wide as possible helps things to stay fresh.

Agree with Mylenium, social media drains attention and takes effort. Often it feels useful but really is counter productive.

Edited by simonfarussell

Interesting topic and I have gone the same way as most here.

I find it really draining 'keeping up to date' with whats going on. Almost like Blog Fatigue.

I do really like butdoesitfloat mind! Have not been on it a while though!

I tend to look at design related blogs a lot for awhile, then nothing for months, even though I'm always designing. Motionographer is really the only mograph specific one I go to. Then vimeo.com subscriptions/channels, here, mymodernmet.com, thedenveregotist.com, thisiscolossal.com and maybe fastcodesign.com.

Blogs, probably none, but i still follow motionographer on a weekly basis, and designiskinky on like... every 3 months maybe. If you count podcasts i go back a lot to thecollectivepodcast.com but look like he's slowing down with production.

I keep going back to http://butdoesitfloat.com/

I like it as it's well curated, looks nice and clean and isn't directly in the mograph world.

I lot of interesting abstract art on that site. A nice break from the typical digital portfolio aggregation site. I like it.

Thanks for sharing the link.

Edited by Zmotive

I follow a collection of incredible blogs. Wow. Some truly inspirational work. Unique. That I don't see anywhere else.

I can steal ideas wholesale from them. And none of my clients know about them, so they think my concepts are original and fresh.

Reveal my sources you say? Hell no! They're my secret weapon! You'd just steal the ideas too!

Hope this helps,

// RoBo

Ah Ah! That's great!

wow motionographer sold its domain to some asian production company...

i guess it was inevitable, i stopped following it ages ago.