Sign in to follow this  
dotcommer

Looking for top-down stock photo elements

Not sure where to ask this, and this is the only design forum I can think of to ask this.

I want to mock up some landing-page images, and I'm thinking a top-down view of a table top with different elements on it (coffee, pencils, paper, etc.). Does anyone know of any good stock photo resources that would have top-down shot objects? Or suggestions of how I should search for these kinds of images in this perspective (maybe there's an actual term for this?). Yes, yes, I know I can go take these photos myself, but in the mockup-phase time is of the essence. Once the thing's approved I can do a proper job and get my own shots. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I've heard the tern 'Knolling' applied to those instagrammy images looking down upon neatly arranged stuff. Otherwise I would just check out shutterstock or whatever stock site and include overhead, top down, etc in your searches. People know these types of images are desired so even if you search 'coffee cup' there should be plenty of overhead shots anyway. A quick search of 'overhead desk' on shutterstock returned over 5,000 images that are probably exactly what you are thinking of