Sign in to follow this  
Nem

Motion Design VS Money

Hey guys,

24v8pe1.png

First of all i want to introduce. My name is Neimuntas and i've been a motion graphics artist since 2011.

We all know how hard it was to earn our first penny online with motion graphics and you and I experienced

the hard times working with your first little projects for 5-10 $.

I was noob when I just started out Mo-graphics, and I didn't start with any skills or high IQ level I just had the

dream and passion to make something cool, to be the best of all motion graphics artists and wanted to achieve

it as young as 20 years of age.

1 year ago I have quited my motion graphics job. WHY? Because I didn't felt like I will go somewhere and wanted

to start something for myself. I started FREELANCE, it was a very good decission!

I've rent a office for myself and felt like a boss for myself! (very good feeling). I managed to make like $ 3-4 k per month~

But like 2 months ago i've realised that I had this hard breakthrough moment from 2011 to 2015 where my revenue went from $ 5-10

and have grown up to $ 3-4 k a month. And I thought for a second maybe people are having this same problem as I had?

Well, money don't grow on trees we motion designers also need to pay for a rent, bills and other stuff.

And I thought why successful motion designers don't tell people about how they got their breakthrough in the community.

And from this IDEA I thought of Aegenius.com (learning course about how to make money with motion graphics)

THIS IDEA came to my head because I understood where was my breakthrough points in my career and what I was doing

good and what I was doing wrong.

If this my story was something familiar for

you check aegenius for more information :)

AEGENIUS.COM AREA

And question for forum people when you had your first motion graphics breakthrough?

Edited by Nem

lololololololooooooooool

i had this idea, but decided it was going to be too crappy for my karma :D

lol its even made with clickfunnels... and doesnt even bother hiding it..

Edited by vozzz

I've never been active on mograph, but I would like to bring a discussion about how you guys manage to make your income through your career with motion graphics :)

Anyone can share their story :)

I've never been active on mograph, but I would like to bring a discussion about how you guys manage to make your income through your career with motion graphics :)

Easy: get shit done, write invoice, open beer bottle, enjoy.

Anyone can share their story :)

Pay me $47.00 and I'll tell you how I do it. No tricks, no gimmicks - just the truth. You won't believe how much money I'm making these days. No complicated AE scripting, no design skills, no clue... but it works. Find your way to riches here.

Disclaimer:In fact, as stipulated by law, I can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with my ideas, information, tools or strategies.I don’t know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Agreed? I just want to help you by giving great content, direction and strategies that worked well for me and my bank account and that I believe can move you forward. I feel transparency is important and I hold myself (and you) to a high standard of integrity. Thanks for stopping by. I hope this message brings you a lot of value and you fill my bank accounts with money.
No Refunds. Sold as seen.
Edited by CharlieDog