2016-03-27-02-40-41-27-1459046441.png

Hi Guys. I'm Jitao Sun / Tommy, I'm a Visual & Motion designer. This is my demo reel includes some of my latest projects during my study at the AAU, School of Web Design / New Media.

I intend to share all source files as open-source learning material. :D

Demo reel Vimeo link: https://vimeo.com/159140627

----------------------

To download the files, go to jitaosundesign.com ----> Click "Demoreel" or "breakdown" -----> After the page slide in, scroll down to the bottom, click "Download Source Files".

Hope you like it, and share with your friends on Facebook.

Best!

Edited by tommySun

Pretty hot stuff in there, especially considering its essentially a student reel. Also - your presentations of case studies are top notch and give me lots of information about the process and underlying work that went into it. You will be fine entering the workforce.

In terms of criticism, I'd say you are drawing a lot of inspiration and design aesthetics from current trendy artists. Try to approach your next project(s) using something that is more your personal art direction. Use items that aren't motion graphics related as your reference and inspiration material.

Pretty hot stuff in there, especially considering its essentially a student reel. Also - your presentations of case studies are top notch and give me lots of information about the process and underlying work that went into it. You will be fine entering the workforce.

In terms of criticism, I'd say you are drawing a lot of inspiration and design aesthetics from current trendy artists. Try to approach your next project(s) using something that is more your personal art direction. Use items that aren't motion graphics related as your reference and inspiration material.

Thanks to your feedback!
I'm also feeling that way. This summer I will start another project with some awesome students.
Anyway, thanks so much your constructive comments!