Sign in to follow this  
Guest igorschmigor

disney-dali colab

Guest igorschmigor

I think it will have some of that too. :wink: Well, maybe Dali got a little less provacative in his older years. I don't want to see sliced up eyeballs anyway. I know you're referring to "Un chien andalou", i never got to see the film, and i don't feel like getting it from our library. But of course a Disney version of Dali is very funny. After thousands of McDonalds hanging his pictures next to Kandinsky's that hang upside down, and Dali being printed on Mugs, T-Shirts, napkins and whatever this is really going to finally put him in the art-for-people-who-actually-don't-care-much-about-art sector.

Guest Douglas

"Un chien andalou" is pretty messed up indeed... but hey, a good Pixies song came of it, so Dali can't be all bad. I can't say I'm a big fan of his work myself though.

Guest yogert909

Hey, Douglas. I'm from LA / Detroit too!

Pasadena / Farmington Hills Actually.

I'll be back in motown for turkey and stuffing.

Guest Douglas

Sweet. I'm Dearborn / Santa Monica to be exact... also going back for Thanksgiving. What do you do out here? Email me if you'd like.