Sign in to follow this  
Zmotive

Excellent List of AE Feature Requests

Apologies if someone has posted this already but this is a great collection of ideas for improving the many commonly used features in AE, and put together with excellent mock-ups and demos.

http://www.sandervandijk.tv/after-effects-features/

In particular several of the features in sections 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 would make working in AE far more efficient across many workflows. I know Adobe has been focused heavily on re-writing the engines that make AE go since CC 2014, and true multi-threading should take precedent over everything else until it's done, but once it is done... I'd love to see some of the bigger ideas posted above make it into AE in the near future.

In particular the features that make it easier to see specific controls and settings at a glance in the timeline panel / reduce clutter and misalignments in same, and features that make it easier to see what you're doing when keyframing and working with layer / effect properties.

Edited by Zmotive

One thing I didn't notice yesterday was the super faint / hard to see post date (last year) but all the big ticket items remain unchanged. No responses but at the very least I hope you guys vote / share this link with Adobe on the forums (whoever posts over there). I know some of the prod manager types hang out here occasionally too.