Sign in to follow this  
Marc Z

We're back!! Now what?

Thanks to the herculean effort of zlovatt mograph.net is back!

Which instantly begs the question, now what? We'd like your input!

14 years ago there's wasn't much beyond mograph.net, Creative Cow and Tween (Motionographer's predecessor), now we have great communities at places like motionslack.com and Mixed Parts. Beyond being a repository of 14 years of mograph knowledge, what would you like to see? Reel reviews? Storage of useful knowledge from the MDA Slack?

Again, huuuuuge props to Zack Lovatt! When tech suppports praises the fact a database that damaged was back up and running, you know someone's a superhero. Grab Flow, Easy Bake, ESL or any of his super useful tools at https://aescripts.com/authors/s-z-0-9/zack-lovatt/

As you may have noticed, the site now defaults to screen names and all profile pics have been wiped. A sadly unavoidable thing when upgrading to the latest version of the board. Please go ahead and upload a fresh avatar, so we're all not just letter icons ;)

Hey there! So glad this is back.  Would love to see useful info from Slack on here as well as reel reviews, maybe tips and tricks page, not sure but happy to start contributing again.  Love me some slack but stinks you can go back and search.  Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.