Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Working in America

Recommended Posts

Just thinking about it lately, does anyone know thats involve in getting visa for states to work in motion graphic?


I work in London currently, freelance.


thought it might be a change of scene.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

pain in the ass. 0-1 visa is the best option if you can swing it. Need like publications in magazines, or something official looking.sounding and a bunch of other stuff. 

Otherwise you are most likely looking at getting an H-1, which you need a full time job sponsor for, and there is a limit per year of h1's so its a bit of a luck thing.

If by chance you are australian, you have an E-3 visa, which is like the h-1, but there is a bunch more of them. 

In all these visa's you need to have a degree, or like 10 years of demonstratable work experience. 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this