Sign in to follow this  
Guest invisibleelement

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

Guest invisibleelement

So I imagine quite a few of us Mographers here have done a few local spots in their day. Some we are embarassed to share, but there are others that have a few redeeming qualities. Care to share?

I'll go first :

OKC Auto Show 05

... before you ask, I didn't create the logo

Guest fredcamino

that's great, but you already know i think you make the best local spots around. hey, i just spent some time in OKC, it's a pretty nice city!

Guest 3rdMARTINI

Alright (hehehe)... I'll reply from down the hall. :P

Truck Rawk

I wiped all the clips from the 3rdmartini server months ago so that's all I have for now.

Edited by 3rdMARTINI

Guest invisibleelement

Thanks Fred... appreciate it

3rdMartini - didn't that win an Addy? I dig it!

Guest 3rdMARTINI

Why yes, it *did* win an Addy!

While we're at it, we should post a link to your complementing spot that won the Silver Merit.

Why Drive All Over Town?

(anyone get the feeling that we work together? ;) )

Guest Beaver

Yessss! This is going to be a great thread!

CBS 4 Easter ID: Link

(I tapped into my inner girl for that one)

Guest FlipSwitch

ha! thanks martini...the shoot was just as hilarous...most unprofessional thing I was a part of...people were going in and out of the bathroom blowing lines like rock stars...all in all I actually like the way it came out..its got a sub-pop feel to it...once it airs he swears we'll be making a bunch of them.

Rj :H

Guest swaino

thanks! it was a lot of fun to work on. i'll forward the sound design props to the appropriate person.

Guest invisibleelement

Angry Beaver...

I like the textures in your ID. I wouldnt mind doing a few station IDs eventually.

swaino...

That is awesome! I applaud your post! Keep it up!

Edited by invisibleelement

Guest Beaver

Swaino: my connection was too slow to see your link at work, and now that I'm home it says your domain is expired? Sup with that? Everyone's got me all pumped about it. In the meantime is there an IP address that I can use instead of the domain name to see it?

Edited by Angry Beaver

Guest daniel
Swaino:  my connection was too slow to see your link at work, and now that I'm home it says your domain is expired?  Sup with that?  Everyone's got me all pumped about it.  In the meantime is there an IP address that I can use instead of the domain name to see it?

24943[/snapback]

It's working fine for me.

Guest swaino

beaver: not sure what's up with the "domain expired" thing. i'll check into it...and see about an IP address as well.

thanks everyone for all the feedback.

Guest Beaver
beaver: not sure what's up with the "domain expired" thing. i'll check into it...and see about an IP address as well.

thanks everyone for all the feedback.

24969[/snapback]

For a while I was seeing the network solutions page that said that domain was expired and suspended, it was probably just some error though. I checked the same link via the same connection tonight and it now works fine.

Guest parallax

I dare say some of these spots are too good to be aired on local TV. Both in copy and design.

Guest invisibleelement

Here is another PSA spot I recently finished. It was a pro bono project and was a nice change of pace.

OKC Beautiful 05

Edited by invisibleelement

Guest Beaver
Here is another PSA spot I recently finished. It was a pro bono project and was a nice change of pace.

OKC Beautiful 05

24990[/snapback]

Cute spot. Good illustrations. I like the lip-sync on the dinosaur -- it's right up there with Dragonball Z.

Guest Beaver

This is a recording of an actual interaction with one my clients. He is the marketing manager of a large south-eastern credit union.

Secret Recording

Sorry about the audio being so low - I was capturing from our audio booth which was the next room over.

Enjoy.

Guest swaino
For a while I was seeing the network solutions page that said that domain was expired and suspended, it was probably just some error though.  I checked the same link via the same connection tonight and it now works fine.

24970[/snapback]

beaver: glad it's working. i loved your easter ID. i used to be the art director for the abc affiliate in richmond, va (where i live) and always rushed the holiday IDs together. yours makes me wish i would have taken more time to bust out something more memorable. simple...elegant...nice work.