Sign in to follow this  
Guest invisibleelement

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

Guest 3rdMARTINI

Not entirely true.

This was custom work done by our agency, but we did sell it to a Toyota and a Chevrolet dealership, so that aspect of it, yes, there's a donut where we pop in the appropriate car and move on down the road. Chad is the normal pitch guy for those clients, so each month we shoot him in different situations. He's popped into an operating room, been in a movie trailer or two, fallen out of a tree during a blind date's good night kiss and other things too ridiculous to mention. "Lil' Brother" has been in one other spot during the Christmas season when we dressed him up like and elf and had him delivering cars with Santa.

We live here and I can hardly understand what the hell they're saying either. I think I heard "honey hole" in there somewhere.

IE's putting the finishing touches on the cutout this morning, so I'll make sure he posts it. He also needs to post the pic of Chad getting hit in the nuts by Mike (Lil' Brother).

Edited by 3rdMARTINI

Guest djkorova
I leave in Carmel...so where will this be seen ?  Havent heard of anything like this ?

JR

39184[/snapback]

It's on channel 16 in Carmel. There's a lot of stuff they play that was done before I was hired, but I've sqeezed in some kinda cool graphics. :)

Guest jwholm13
So I imagine quite a few of us Mographers here have done a few local spots in their day. Some we are embarassed to share, but there are others that have a few redeeming qualities. Care to share?

I'll go first :

OKC Auto Show 05

... before you ask, I didn't create the logo

24914[/snapback]

Nice local spot. Newbie question. What effect do you use to get the camera to pan around like it does (depth of field changes, etc.). Do you create one large grid of movies over a large background pic and move the camera in and out? It's a cool effect. I see it alot. Know any tutorials for learning this technique.

Guest 3rdMARTINI

You pretty much just described what you have to do. Don't worry about a tutorial, play around with what you just described and see what you get. Perhaps you'll stumble across a new way to do it!

Edited by 3rdMARTINI

Guest invisibleelement

Yeah, go for it. Basically just add a camera and set all your layers to 3D and then position each of them on different Z coordinates and then pan your camera around. The depth of field is dependant upon the Z coordinates of your layers and also what the focus of your camera is. It is really quite simple. Thanks, btw.

Jason

Guest 3rdMARTINI

Here's one that was drawn by me, animated and colored by invisibleelement, haiNdri (a big ol' lurker around here), and me.

Music and lyrics also by yours truly.

earls.jpg

Earl's Rib Palace (QT6)

Edited by 3rdMARTINI

Guest Self_90

Tha TRIO the Pizza, the corn and l'échalotte!

I want to see this!

Edited by self90

Guest Self_90
link fixed...

46024[/snapback]

God ... U used QT 7 hein ! can't see it

should i upgrade :lol:

Guest 3rdMARTINI

sorry self, it was the difference between a 7MB and a 2.8MB download at comparable quality. Upgrade, i say!

Guest Self_90

Well I think that if i upgrade I'll lose my PRO option !!

Plus had problems before ... I hate updates that fuck up my work station!

but i want to see the TRIO !

Edited by self90

Guest firemind

Oh, a show about going out.

What is it for ??  a bar ? some energy drink ?  no  logos at the end?

46025[/snapback]