Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tread

More work from the Tread meister

Guest mofresh

holy shit. beautiful. I just love the timing and motion throughout, it complements the music perfectly.

That has to be one of the best uses of shatter ive seen in a while, that part is my fav.

Id have to agree with the comments about the brail, but i reackon maybe just shortening the time spent on it, its a neat idea but it is kinda lacking interest compared to the rest, but i just reackon dont linger on it for too long. As for the ink, i like it, it looks cool, and just changes up those blocks in a different way.

i look forward to the finished product :o

Guest SermonOfMockery

i think the type needs work (not sure what exactly- maybe it's the face you used, i dunno, it just doesn't feel finished), but other than that it's not half bad. i like the super high contrast between the colors.

Guest fredcamino

YOUR (sermon's) type needs work.

Edited by fredcamino

Guest Tread

ok, well, I appreciate the crit, but I'm not too sure what to work on. Is it the types feel with the overall feel of the piece? Is it the kerning? Letterspacing? Technically, I think the type is fine. I don't see any huge gaps or what not. I know some of the placement might be kinda iffy, but I can read it the whole way through.

Anymore thoughts?

Guest ONA1R Studios

As i told you , I Love this piece. Flows nicely. And the colors have this soft nice glow to them, reminds me of the old SGI logo. . . .

I agree, the 3d stroke needs work, but still, great job yo!

-C

Guest Tread

You agree with who? I don't think anyone has said my 3d stroke needs work? Which part? I used it in the beginning, and then again with the growing plant thing.

Guest jayse

this is one of my new favorite pieces.

It's like the best parts of comserve

Gorgeous - and I liked the ending except for how it lead into the word 'play' - it seemed like it should flow more into it somehow.

But dayum - awesome work. I've used this song a few times for things here and there but nothing as pretty as this.

// jayse

Guest Tread

Thanks Jayse!

I agree, the ending needs some work. Eh, deadlines, ya know? What can you do?

I'll be sure to update everyone once I get somethin better put together for the end.

Ted

Guest loveberyl

ted! i wanted my first post to be to you - i love this animation, and i loved watching i grow from start to finish. love the colors, love the flow. and i love sitting at the desk in front of you. and i love your butthead laugh. so much love in this office. love. love. love.

loveberyl

(whatchu mean so? it's KOO you hippo!)

Guest scottgfx
I think overall, it prolly took 7 days of concept and execution.

hiphopcr, I'll be your hero, but I'm not wearing a blue and red suit with a big T on the front.

Yeah, so I like 3d stroke, so what... at least I don't use shine as much as I use 3d stroke. Ha.

Ted

25039[/snapback]

I think the difference is that when you use 3D stroke, it doesn't look like 3D Stroke.

I think the piece is beautiful. I am reminded of the Robert Abel & Associates 7UP commercial that they did in the 1970's.