Sign in to follow this  
Guest espaun256

Logo Reel

Guest Suminator
Mi last video, a logo reel,,, greetings from Madrid!!

http://www.espaun.com/logo_reel.mov

27986[/snapback]

Hi Espaun,

I like the way you've done the reel, it is edited well and has just the right music to go along.

I wonder are all those logos done for clients, or there are some excersise work there? I think you should diversify your approach in designing, but hey, maybe it is just the style you are pushing, and not such a bad thing... Nice work though, don't misinterpret this...

Guest espaun256

Thanks, some of these logos they are for clients, and others only for fun.

It is not a reel to find clients. It´s obvious, there is alone a different way of showing my logos.

Thank you for your comment! :lol::lol:

and the audio,,, the audio is from my friend The Sinchronoiser,,,nice as usual :D

Edited by espaun256

Guest invisibleelement

Great work there, Espaun

I have several logos I have been meaning to put into motion

inspiring piece

Guest 3rdMARTINI

Great stuff!

Some of the experimental logos (I'm assuming) are a little hard to read, but I guess that's what makes them experimental! :)

Guest espaun256

Thank you very much for the comments, I would like that you were criticizing the animation, the colors, the video flow,,, audio,,, to improve in my next work.

Thanks!

and sorry 4 my bad english again...

Guest 3rdMARTINI

OK, then... from an editing standpoint (and I can't believe I'm saying this), it's too fast in some areas. I know, I know, I'm always telling everyone to speed up their edits, but this one goes by too quickly sometimes. There's not enough chance to truly examine all the logos without pausing it.

Colors for the most part are great except for the very end. Turquoise and red create a vibrating effect in any medium that's not pleasing to the eye.

Guest espaun256

Ey! Thank you very much, this is what I wanted, which happens with the speed is that it did not want to do a boring video. And the colors of the end have the plugin "broadcast colors" with reduction of luminosity, they are to the exact level in order that do not vibrate.

Thanks!!!

Guest 3rdMARTINI

Still, the color combo at the end is more about it not being a pleasing combo more than being a broadcast safe combo.

that color combo is just hard to look at.

Guest ONA1R Studios

What youve done here is SUPER KILLER!!! ITs like looking though Dos Logos animated!

Your color and logo disign are SICK not to mention your animation!

Nice concept of a Logo Reel =) Good Job

Guest yuppster

This reminds me of the logo animations reel on the Power Graphixx dvd. Very similar. Have you seen that espaun? But really great stuff! Don't have any complaints.

Guest espaun256

If, I see it a few weeks ago, another designer said it to me by email, and a friend had this DVD and I saw it. I am sorry in deed about the similar one, but thank you very much for your commentaries. :D