Sign in to follow this  
Guest zacid

working reel

Guest Nhowe

WOW...

im not sure i know what else to say!

for lightweights i guess we pack a mean punch...

:D

Guest Chinaski

Wow...

Just, wow...

This is the best thread ever. Any way we can pin this one?

Guest Scorch

I know it was a bit of a rushed effort, but I was just so keen to impress the master. Being the only entry have I won then? What do I get? Hopefully a whirlwind tour of the Mecca of motion graphics, Columbus. Followed by a question and answer masterclass with the Ezz-thetic team on the importance of subtle rasterization techniques and the inclusion of real people, and then a drive around Columbus' suburban sprawl in the Beamer.

I don't know if anyone else is going to enter, but I don't fancy their chances because I learnt from the ezz-perts to create my 5 second powerhouse of movement and unparalleled beauty. Come and take it on..

Guest paccollective
do what?

pathetic.jpg

29993[/snapback]

that is the funniest shite i've seen in months. evan, dude, that is so awesome.

Guest 3rdMARTINI

scorch, don't count me out yet, dude.

I'm working on some deziner hawtnesss....

Guest Scorch

It took me over 8mins of intense work to come up with that, I think you'll be hard pushed to beat it to be honest. I mean, you can try, that's your prerogative, but Zacid's already given it an F, which is high praise indeed.

Guest 3rdMARTINI

I'm gonna do my best.

I'm cutting out a picture of a marlin right now.

Guest govinda

The thread length record? That's either Iraq is Next, or the Tsunami, or the 'from: Exopolis' entry in the annually renewed art v. commerce shindiggity, or 'I just love what's cool, is that so wrong' whopper or the 'Looking for Men in London' thread by Svetlana the Russian mail-order bride broker. Has to be one of those.

Guest thomwill
The thread length record? That's either Iraq is Next, or the Tsunami, or the 'from: Exopolis' entry in the annually renewed art v. commerce shindiggity, or 'I just love what's cool, is that so wrong' whopper or the 'Looking for Men in London' thread by Svetlana the Russian mail-order bride broker. Has to be one of those.

30173[/snapback]

ah, yes.

Edited by thomwill

Guest milksac

Sweeeet!!!

Good job Martini. The subtle nature of your work is what sets it apart from the ordinary. Indeed you are AWESOME.

I give it 5 buckeyes. :D

Guest 3rdMARTINI

Thank you very much milksac!

But of course, in this thread, only zacid's opinion counts :)

I think invisibleelement is cooking something up as well for zacid's picks.

Guest invisibleelement

"Sweet Sassy Molassey" this is a wonderful thread!

Thanks Zacid...

Martini wins hands down.

Guest 3rdMARTINI

For the record, not counting rendering, this was done in 30 minutes.

This isn't some deal where you just randomly assign ratings to our stuff. You participate as well... unless you're scared.

I think I deserve to see a volley from the oh so great zacid. put your money where your mouth is.

Edited by 3rdMARTINI

Guest yuppster
3rd martini, that is pathetic, funny how scorch's looks better and he did it in 8 minutes, he got an F, so just GUESS what you deserve.

30208[/snapback]

It's backwards day!!

Guest 3rdMARTINI

I feel sorry for your students at CCAD. It's sad that they're getting such a remedial education.

It's also sad that you have to keep deleting your posts to cover your tracks in the search engines so that your students and colleagues don't find out what a wack job you are.

Edited by 3rdMARTINI

Guest Nhowe

Zacid,

I find it quite surprising that someone with your claimed experience would provoke, attack, and insult people on this fourm; with that much experience (20yrs) I would imagine you more than anybody would know how much your reputation matters in this industry.

I suppose i find it somewhat ironic that such a “seasoned member” of our industry, not to mention a teacher would be so brash and antagonized by other peoples opinion of your work. I would imagine a teacher more so than most would understand criticism and realize that it is part of our business and part of art in general. You have clearly illustrated on multiple occasions just how un-professional you are.

Personally, I would be ashamed to be in the industry for 20 years and stoop to such sophomoric retorts as posted previously by you (you drive a bmw…etc etc)

It certainly seems like a waste of your time, and tarnishing to whatever reputation/ name you’ve established with peers and constituents in our business.

My 0.02 cents

Nathaniel

Guest 3rdMARTINI

Hell no, come take your mograph ass whoopin' like a man!

Whatever.

I say we go ahead and continue zacid's picks no matter whether he comes back or not.

Who's next?

From now on... this is the mark of fine work:

zacids_pick.jpg

Edited by 3rdMARTINI