Sign in to follow this  
Guest zacid

working reel

Guest 3rdMARTINI

my favorite part even back then was "my belt reaches around the world."

Is he really fat?

Guest atslopes

This guy is the greatest. his legacy shall live on for generations to come.

back in highschool people used to make fun of me, just like you fags. they would say stuff like zacid's a geek, but look at me now!

Back then didnt want me now im hot they all on me!!

who? zacid!! who? zacid who? zacid!! who? zacid who? zacid!! who? zacid who? zacid!! who? zacid who? zacid!! who? zacid who? zacid!! who? zacid who? zacid!! who? zacid who? zacid!! who? zacid

Guest Sao_Bento
This guy is the greatest. his legacy shall live on for generations to come.

back in highschool people used to make fun of me, just like you fags. they would say stuff like zacid's a geek, but look at me now!

who? zacid!!  who? zacid who? zacid!!  who? zacid who? zacid!!  who? zacid who? zacid!!  who? zacid who? zacid!!  who? zacid who? zacid!!  who? zacid who? zacid!!  who? zacid who? zacid!!  who? zacid

31224[/snapback]

That could easily be the next Lil Jon song, just add a few "haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"s.

You did get that it was a hoax put on by multiple people posting under this guys account, right?

His reel "is what it is", but to be fair, the guy never actually posted it here. I don't see any reason to be so hard on him. His reel probably works fine for his fellow faculty members or whoever the intended audience is.

Guest atslopes
That could easily be the next Lil Jon song, just add a few "haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"s.

Ever hear of mike jones? Dude is way worse than little john, made a song bragging how nice he was and how hes hot now, did i also mention he said his name like 20 times in the song. :blink:

God what has hiphop come to?

--nuff said this thread is dead now.

Guest scottgfx

Generations to come will look to Mograph and its forums and ask, "who is zacid?".

It will be a holy pilgrimage to see and understand the great and holy... Oh nevermind. I just downloaded the new reel.

Guest fylbrik

Zach Welch, what a D-bag, I had him for an after effects class. I have never met a more arrogant piece of S@#t in my life. I am not even in this biz and I can tell this reel is crap. I was making better stuff than this messing around with my mac 8500 back in '96 when I was in highschool. It is amazing a well respected school like CCAD would hire a schmuck like this. You are just making me and my alumni look bad. Take advice and learn something from these other posters. Perhaps it will help you. Stop trying. find another field like janertorial maintenance. it may make sence for the crap you produce you pompus ass.

Guest Firebetty

I just now read this whole thread...and of course I have to add to it. It's like the spit cup at a punk rock show.

Will the real Zacid please stand up?