Sign in to follow this  
Guest firemind

Downloading reels aka ripping the bounty ;-)

Guest T02

word of warning: this sort of practice can become highly addictive. I've spent the last six months ripping reels with Igetter when I should have been working and now have 8 CDs full of little quicktimes that I will never find the time to watch properly.

Tell me about it. I'm constantly out of harddrive space. And it's not what you would think, as i have dedicated hdds for my music :)

So, yeah, bring on the reels!

Guest da nny

word of warning: this sort of practice can become highly addictive. I've spent the last six months ripping reels with Igetter when I should have been working and now have 8 CDs full of little quicktimes that I will never find the time to watch properly.

A kind request..

Does anyone have Jaysee's grow tutorial ripped.I wana have it for keeps but am using IE and since the tut is broken down into lyke 4 parts i cant rip it easily.And again its embedded in flash.Anyone out there???

Guest the_Monkey

A kind request..

Does anyone have Jaysee's grow tutorial ripped.I wana have it for keeps but am using IE and since the tut is broken down into lyke 4 parts i cant rip it easily.And again its embedded in flash.Anyone out there???

The tutorial is pretty transparent. No tricks in there.

Why not just *do* the tutorial and keep the scenefile you created as the reference?

That's a much better habit to get into.

-m

Guest da nny

The tutorial is pretty transparent. No tricks in there.

Why not just *do* the tutorial and keep the scenefile you created as the reference?

That's a much better habit to get into.

-m

Wish i cud do the tut.bt i got a crappy connection so since each part loads individually its kinda annoying having to wait for the next part to load up.And tat takes lyke for ever.Tats why i kinda wish i had it for keeps.

Guest hawaj

in Opera goto cache4 where you will find what you are looking for. Mostly is real name changed with some number or so, but when you sort it by date or size you will get what you looking for.

C:\Documents and Settings\aplication data\Opera\Opera\profile\cache4

Edited by hawaj

Guest Symbolic

Find a screen grabber like SNAPZ PRO.... and just capture any screen area as a movie...

:)

works on anything moving on the screen...

:D

Guest emer

I wish* Quicktime had an interface like iPhoto. A library on the side that all my movies could be in. Easy to manage and burn them all to DVD for Archiving.

Is possible to add Quicktime mov-s to iTunes.

Guest PlayingKarrde

Is possible to add Quicktime mov-s to iTunes.

Wooowow now thats what I'M talking about!