Sign in to follow this  
Guest atslopes

Cool extrusion tutorial or creative cow

Guest atslopes

If you havent been on creative cow lately theres this cool extrusion tutorial up there. Extrude shapes and what not.--the bomb. Whos needs cinema 4d --just kiddin, only downside is the echo effect almost kills the ram on the computer. --but still a great tutorial if one doesnt have a 3d app on hand for a simple extrusion. :):):) Similar to igors tutorial as well.

title_banner.jpg

Guest atslopes
If you havent been on creative cow lately theres this cool extrusion tutorial up there. Extrude shapes and what not.--the bomb. Whos needs cinema 4d --just kiddin, only downside is the echo effect almost kills the ram on the computer. --but still a  great tutorial if one doesnt have a 3d app on hand for a simple extrusion. :)  :)  :) Similar to igors tutorial as well.

title_banner.jpg

36582[/snapback]

woops heres the link man, Extrusion tutorial

Guest Sao_Bento
Yeah, but how did they put the bevel and drop shadow on that title?

36586[/snapback]

And to think, I just turned down a "My Little Pony" job because I didn't know how to pull it off.

Guest clintvideo
And to think, I just turned down a "My Little Pony" job because I didn't know how to pull it off.

36598[/snapback]

ZING! :-)