Sign in to follow this  
Guest amydot

free invoices, time sheets, reports, etc.

Guest amydot

When it comes time to create invoices, I always groan. It's not like it's that difficult -- I just hate doing it, and then keeping up with who has paid and who has not, and wondering if they've received it, and allll that stuff.

I found this really great website that has helped me out IMMENSELY:

http://www.secondsite.biz/

I just use it to create invoices, but it also has the option of creating time sheets, ticketing, reports, etc. It's ideal for a small businesses, and it's a free service for those with 10 clients or less being billed at one time and very inexpensive for those with more. You can create a user name and password for your client and create the invoice or document right within the website, then you can "Save and Send to Client". You can keep track of who has viewed, paid, and even disputed your invoices, and your client has the option of printing it out or paying it right there online! (or both) Oh, and you can customize the interface with your logo and colors and all.

I've had a great response from all of the clients whom I have invoiced using this system: they love the convenience, they love the professional feel, and they love having their own log-in so they can keep up with what they have and have not paid!

Guest J-Bird

Thanks for the link. I use Filemaker Pro so far and it's served me well. But the keeping track of who's paid and who's not part is annoying. I might just sign up in the near future!

Guest Boemten
Thanks for the link. I use Filemaker Pro so far and it's served me well. But the keeping track of who's paid and who's not part is annoying. I might just sign up in the near future!

39892[/snapback]

Hey i just saw the new Filemaker Pro 8. It seems fairly easy to use.

Would you advice using it for a small design company?