Sign in to follow this  
Guest F to the Soong

Hurricane Katrina

Guest amydot
So, how bout those keyframes? - I like my default interpolation set to linear.

42842[/snapback]

it depends on what race my client is. if he's asian, i give him bezier, but if he's white, i keep it linear.

:P

Guest BillD222

Personally, I think Elves are the best race. However, the Dwarves do make quite a good brew. ;)

seriously though... which race is better?

i think asians are.  i think the fact that they have the least hair of all the races prove that they are the most evolved.  of course, my race, whatever that is, is pretty hairy, so that must make me and my race (whatever that is) the least evolved... but does that make me the worst race?  as politcally incorrect as it may be, i'd venture to say "yes".  but then again there is the concepet of "hybrid vigor" that states mixed breeds are better than pure breeds, evolutionarily.  but all that hair!  and why am i so bad at math.  i think asians will win the race war eventually.

what do you think the best race is?

42839[/snapback]

Guest parallax

Saying all black people keyframe in a certain way seems racist to me, but hey, that's your opinion. I personally heard of this guy who did it totally different, so there.

but i guess you also hate roto work done by hispanics.