Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beaver

A padded reel?

Guest Beaver

So if you dub tapes for a client, does that gives you the right to put it in your reel?

Wolff Bros Post Reel

There's no way these guys did half that work... at least that's how it looks when you compare the bulk of the reel with the quality of the intro / outro.

Sorry for the trash talking :) Hope no one here works there! Wheeee!

Guest capitalJ
So if you dub tapes for a client, does that gives you the right to put it in your reel?

Wolff Bros Post Reel

There's no way these guys did half that work...  at least that's how it looks when you compare the bulk of the reel with the quality of the intro / outro.

Sorry for the trash talking :)  Hope no one here works there!  Wheeee!

42972[/snapback]

thats nothing check out

this site this guy did nothing on this reel i was there for MTV and he did hardly anything and is also claiming hes a design director 3d and compositor

and since when has disney been affiliated with the muppets

Guest renascent

theyre a post production company, what else do you expect them to show what they do.... they did the post on it, basta.

get back to work Beaver!

Guest JMSDigital
thats nothing check out

this site this guy did nothing on this reel i was there for MTV and he did hardly anything and is also claiming hes a design director 3d and compositor

and since when has disney been affiliated with the muppets

42973[/snapback]

it's really kind of sad.

Guest Sao_Bento

>>since when has disney been affiliated with the muppets<<

Since they killed Jim Henson and made it look like an accident.

Seriously though, they do own the rights to all Henson's stuff now.

Guest capitalJ
>>since when has disney been affiliated with the muppets<<

Since they killed Jim Henson and made it look like an accident.

Seriously though, they do own the rights to all Henson's stuff now.

42976[/snapback]

it doesnt matter that "pitch"

isnt a pitch for anything

Guest FlipSwitch

yo capital J u still at MTV... reason why im askin is i was just up there dropping some animations off at vh1 ;)

Guest clintvideo

I'm so SICK of Bank Gothic. We had a station manager that insisted on that for our news font. SICK.

Guest silatix

im letting it slide because they used X for their soundtrack. tho, they did cut out the audio :blink:

Wolff Bros Post Reel

There's no way these guys did half that work...  at least that's how it looks when you compare the bulk of the reel with the quality of the intro / outro.

Sorry for the trash talking :)  Hope no one here works there!  Wheeee!

42972[/snapback]

Guest capitalJ
yo capital J u still at MTV... reason why im askin is i was just up there dropping some animations off at vh1  ;)

42979[/snapback]

i wasnt at mtv i was at transistor studios doing spots for MTV

Guest djkorova

So the scrill guy didn't do any of whats on his reel? Where'd he get it? And what happens when someone wants to hire him?

Guest Beaver
So the scrill guy didn't do any of whats on his reel? Where'd he get it? And what happens when someone wants to hire him?

42995[/snapback]

SUBCONTRACT!

:(

Guest demo real

This guy is a piece of shit. He was so bad they paid him to not touch the project, then on the last day he stole all the renders off everyones computer and claims he did the spots. His name is Jim Hodges and I advise anyone who ever runs into him in this industry to get away and I advise him to watch his back.

Edited by demo real

Guest chriskelley
This guy is a piece of shit. He was so bad they paid him to not touch the project, then on the last day he stole all the renders off everyones computer and claims he did the spots. His name is Jim Hodges and I advise anyone who ever runs into him in this industry to get away and I advise him to watch his back.

43018[/snapback]

Ouch...

This is your rep...

this is your rep getting slammed...

any questions?

Guest atslopes

43018[/snapback]

Wow?! thats funny and messed up at the same time, "hes like word?!, yall not payin me, aight im gonna get mines" :D:D

Wow u guys aired him, out, not a fan of dirty laundry but wow, i dont think he'll be to happy to browse the web and seeing his rep destroyed!!

Guest Sao_Bento
Wow?! thats funny and messed up at the same time, "hes like word?!, yall not payin me, aight im gonna get mines" :D  :D

Wow u guys aired him, out, not a fan of dirty laundry but wow, i dont think he'll be to happy to browse the web and seeing his rep destroyed!!

43053[/snapback]

I'm sure the reason we haven't heard from him is that his ISP has closed his account out of disgust. People will probably boo him at the supermarket from now on.

Guest igorschmigor
Wow?! thats funny and messed up at the same time, "hes like word?!, yall not payin me, aight im gonna get mines" :D  :D

43053[/snapback]

I think you got that wrong. Demo_real says they did pay him. They just didn't want him to touch anything.

Guest SermonOfMockery

the thing that makes me most upset is that he's younger than me by a few years yet more successful

Guest jakeforster
the thing that makes me most upset is that he's younger than me by a few years yet more successful

43199[/snapback]

who's to say he's more successful than you

Edited by jakeforster