Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beaver

A padded reel?

Guest scrill24

Speaking of Reels, check out ANDERS SCHODER's reel from www.transistorstudios.com

(note) the NYC ghetto shack sucks major cock and seems to be riding the coat tail of the CA company. Go figure!

ANDERS SCHODER is actually the only guy from the company with MAD TALENT. I hope to be dope like him one day. But I liked his older reel better then the recent one. He was recently featured in the Screen mag too. (GOOD JOB Steve Weinshel!)

And dig this, eveyone else got there positions because they knew the owners from way back, i.e. (Will Kirk, James Price, etc). Talent wise they suck. and when you have lots of money/hook ups you can hire designers/animators to do work for you B)

By the way eveyone needs to stop Scrill Bashing and get a life, or get laid, or get paid or getscrill.....and shut the fuuuuuuck uuuuuuup.

fa shizzle my nizzles :P

CHI-Rocka fa life

P.S.

Google getscrill for more information :)

Edited by scrill24

Guest jakeforster

what a reply..... lets see some new work from scrill

Edited by jakeforster

Guest James@TS

Say what you want about me but don't take credit for other peoples work.

Jonathan Cannon was the director of those spots. He did a great job and is a super talented designer. Besides if the NY office sucks so bad why are you stealing our work ?

We where nothing but nice to you, as we are to all people who come to the office. You're the one that fucked yourself by stealing our work. Don't get all pissy about it now because you got found out. We gave you plenty of opportunity to take the work down an fess up. You didn't do that, so you only have yourself to blame for the ramifications.

Why don't you cut to the chase. If you like Anders reel so much why don't you just steal it and take credit for that too.

Fa shizzle. Bitch. :angry:

Edited by James@TS

Guest noodles

Aww this thread is getting better by the minute! Wait let me get the popcorn.

I got 5 on James@TS...anybody in?!

Guest govinda

Forget Spielberg, I'm starting to worry about all the times I've taken God's name in vain on mograph. Now where's that prayer site that guy did a few years ago?

Guest C-FU

Seriously. can anyone be that dumb to take work and post it on a website knowing full well that it is work they had no significant part in. Do people out there really think that the web is so huge that they won't get found out.

I don't know who to trust here in any case because I have seen excellent well played scenes to make things more interesting in life like soap opera. So anyway I will get some popcorn as well to enjoy the show.

For the sake of getting both sides. Did you do any roto work, 3D, design, on this stuff or you claiming full responsiblity to the work posted that is being questioned as of now.

Anyway. We will see how far this goes and who is going to play the Ace that ends the game.

-----------------

I once remembered this 16 yearold that took every ones art work from 3D style to traditional matte paintings and erased the names off each piece and claimed it as his. The best was he stated that he had full extensive knowledge in every program used in the industry. Not kidding. every program. It was ridiculous but I felt sorry for the guy because he was just a kid that didn't know how big of a mistake he was making. He was just wanting so bad to be accepted among a few people in a art forum but later got slammed because this art forum was connected to alot of the people he stole the work from. Real smooth...

Anyone else remember this guy? He was infamous at cgtalk and cgchannel as well as a few other places awhile ago. There was a similar incident but it was more a less taking premade 3d models and slightly configuring them with the claim that "I built it from scratch" type thing.

Guest scrill24
sorry but I'm too busy for this petty shit....got work to do.

shit I must be really important...LOL this thread is the longest motherlover in the history of this wack site.

and they accused Christ of blasphemy so I think I can deal with you east coast dick riders accussing me of stealing work that I busted my ass on and got paid for B)

Girlies, it's only an MTV promo, there's other work on my site. Pluse my latest reel has been revised anyway. Girlies, I worked on this job so Imma gonna use it for my reel. LOL  So go suck on a lemon. LOL

and ask Will why he really got me in there, was it to kiss everyone's ass like he does everyday????  do I look like an intern???

as far as not getting any work in NY ask Richard @ Fuel how I busted my ass on his Lifetime promo boards a week before I left NY. In fact he was practically on his hands and knees begging me to stay and work for him...LOL

but Rich is a crazy nizzle. If there's anybody who deserves their ass kissed everyday it's him :P Running the NY/CA shops by himself.....shit that's alot of work and talent

www.fueldesign.com

take care Scrill Bashers

Chi-Rocka Capone till the world ends

P.S. talk all you want, on my unborn kids I will not reply again

and tell Steve to stop sending me life threatening emails, this aint Malcollm X.....LOL  you're too old fa dat grandpa LOL

43312[/snapback]

Edited by scrill24

Guest govinda
There was a similar incident but it was more a less taking premade 3d models and slightly configuring them with the claim that "I built it from scratch" type thing.

43310[/snapback]

That was 'InTheCity' on the Cinema 4D board earlier this year, real name Stuart something. He behaved just about exactly like Scrill. Except he never claimed he was Christ.

Guest panzig

This is a joke! I signed your time card and it was out of pitty. You worked here for five days May 2, 2005 to May 6, 2005. How did you complete all these spots in five days? THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T. You did not bust your ass at all. All you did was the little girls arms jumping rope. The team kept asking it was a wonder you knew how to turn a computer on. Stop while you are behind. It is just going to get worse.

sorry but I'm too busy for this petty shit....got work to do.

and they accused Christ of blasphemy so I think I can deal with you east coast dick riders accussing me of stealing work that I busted my ass on and got paid for B)

and ask Will why he really got me in there, was it to kiss everyone's ass like he does everyday????  do I look like an intern???

as far as not getting any work in NY ask Richard @ Fuel how I busted my ass on his Lifetime promo boards a week before I left NY. In fact he was practically on his hands and knees begging me to stay and work for him...LOL

but Rich is a crazy nizzle. If there's anybody who deserves their ass kissed everyday it's him :P Running the NY/CA shops by himself.....shit that's alot of work and talent

www.fueldesign.com

take care Scrill Bashers

Chi-Rocka Capone till the world ends

P.S. talk all you want, on my unborn kids I will not reply again

and tell Steve to stop sending me life threatening emails, this aint Malcollm X.....LOL

43312[/snapback]

Guest panzig

Never mind you didn't even do the arms because the guy who did is standing right here. The only email Steve sent was take the work THAT YOU DID NOT DO down. And he was extremely nice. Get your facts in order or I will post your time card.

This is a joke! I signed your time card and it was out of pitty. You worked here for five days May 2, 2005 to May 6, 2005. How did you complete all these spots in five days? THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T. You did not bust your ass at all. All you did was the little girls arms jumping rope. The team kept asking it was a wonder you knew how to turn a computer on. Stop while you are behind. It is just going to get worse.

43325[/snapback]

Guest Sao_Bento
45676649_e407a5db89_o.jpg

43324[/snapback]

I had the whole freaking company asking why I was laughing my ass off over this. Fred - you're OK in my book.