Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beaver

A padded reel?

Guest capitalJ

littlex0us.gif

god i love photoshop....who else does!!?

and tell Steve to stop sending me life threatening emails, this aint Malcollm X.....LOL
Edited by capitalJ

Guest fredcamino

there's really got to be a mograph.net hall of fame for threads like this. i imagine it would be more popular than the reels section. we could use a heart rating system as well.

Guest ESC
there's really got to be a mograph.net hall of fame for threads like this.  i imagine it would be more popular than the reels section.  we could use a heart rating system as well.

43358[/snapback]

LOL :D

WTFunk is going on here?! :D:P

Edited by ESC

Guest chriskelley
getscrilled.jpg

43361[/snapback]

lol... nate and i saw him at a cigar bar the other day! hat and ponytail, whole 9 yards.

I :H SCRIZZLE

Guest Nhowe
lol... nate and i saw him at a cigar bar the other day!  hat and ponytail, whole 9 yards.

I :H  SCRIZZLE

43362[/snapback]

HEHEHE :lol:

That was so funny....we were in mid conversation...and it was like..."uhhhhhh....was that that guy??" in unison

Guest JMSDigital
This is a joke! I signed your time card and it was out of pitty. You worked here for five days May 2, 2005 to May 6, 2005. How did you complete all these spots in five days? THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T. You did not bust your ass at all. All you did was the little girls arms jumping rope. The team kept asking it was a wonder you knew how to turn a computer on. Stop while you are behind. It is just going to get worse.

43325[/snapback]

man, I don't know whats up with people like that. Seriously, If i found my work posted on someone elses site, first thing I would do is file suit for property theft. Second thing I would do is track all his clients and make shure they know who really did the leg work on the spots. andd third if I ever met the person in real life 'd knock em into the next millenia. I mean seriously there's no room in the industry for petty shit like that.

Guest noodles

I agree!

How the hell did the guy land a gig at Transistor anyway? Just the way the guy talks (or writes in this case) you can tell he's completely lost it. I'm mean he must be a pretty damn good actor if he can convince top people in the industry to hire him, appart from the fact that his reel is a gimmick. I always go by first impressions...and if I dont like a guy I dont hire him full stop, no matter how great his work is!

This scrills idiot sounds like a complete twat...didn't you realise?

Guest edamame

i just read this entire thread today and it's the happiest a mograph thread has every made me in my short life on here...

i laughed so loud, my bosses actually knew i wasn't working!!!

damn you scrillz!

Guest JMSDigital

i laughed so loud, my bosses actually knew i wasn't working!!!

damn you scrillz!

43388[/snapback]

LOL!

Guest F to the Soong

POST #100

I would like to share this occasion with someone very close to me: Dillard the Deer. Dillard wants to share something with the mograph enthusiast of the world.

deer.jpg

I would like to say that i, in no way, mean any disrespect to the late great ODB.

R.I.P. Osiris shimmy shimmy ya... shimmy ya.

Edited by F to the Soong

Guest F to the Soong

Uh oh.

SHHHH hes here

screen.jpg

Edited by F to the Soong

Guest JMSDigital
Reel had a MAYA tutorial in it.....LEGO's

LAME>........

<BEST THREAD EVER>

43413[/snapback]

wwhere is the link to the reel??

Guest 3rdMARTINI

Well, see now, if what's on the reel Beerad posted is really his work, it shows that he can at least do the work. Pure laziness... that's what I attribute this dude's problems to.

Edited by 3rdMARTINI

Guest Beerad

Yeah seen him to work over at Columbia. Figure the reel I posted is maybe two years old. Thats alot of new work to do in two year. =)

Guest edamame

reminder #1 - take out trash

reminder #2 - haircut @ 3pm

reminder #3 - take down all pictures of yourself from the internet