Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beaver

A padded reel?

800 ... were they all yours?

Yup, all mine (formerly went by the name Biggieboy, Graymachine was nice enough to restore my post count).

To be honest though I'm not really bringing much to the table in these posts, about 796 of them are sarcastic remarks.

Everytime I check-in on posts like this I feel like I am watching a nature show on Discovery Channel and I am shouting at the TV to this unsuspecting baby antelope "DON'T YOU SEE THE PACK OF LIONS CROUCHING IN THE BUSH?...RUN FOR GODS SAKE...RUN!!!" But in the end I just can't pull myself away as I snack on some buttery popcorn watching the mauling take place thinking to myself, "ehhhh...that's the circle of life for ya."

Mograph rules!

BOY:1:DER

classss!

This thread brings back some memories and just made my day (for the second time).

Guest Sao_Bento
aah vinteg mograph hate...

we need more dear heads and paint drips

whats the 2008 translation,

we need more text pieces and grunge?

Whatever it is, it needs to include the phrases "poorly drawn", "bad character animation", and "Avant Garde ligatures".

Guest Sao_Bento

Probably worth noting that you're responding to a post that hasn't been active since 2008.

Sounds like you guys think he's a bit of a jerk.. If he really stole all of that work I agree.. but did they find proof? Just wondering.

nope, 2016 :D

damn.. can you imagine people in 2050 will be reading through a forum archive...

kinda crazy. Like the whole thing google has in streetview where you roll back and see photos of the same place through the years.

Does anyone know whatever happened to this dude? Is he still in the business? getscrill.com unfortunately is DOA. Seeing this thread again made me laugh my ass off, haha