Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scorch

Total Post amnesty

Well even though I'm still here (sad enough) I was actually just referring to where Jasfish was from.

I'm guessing you're watching Futurama.

If so then I want proof of your coffee drinking punishment.

im going to see mos def and dj shadow tonight

melbourne

the palace

anyone else... on the odd chance anyone is flying out from say, atlanta or SF i can pick you up if you need a ride haha

POLO

hey

has anyone here used the sound effector Xpresso tag yet?

honestly, i am put off all things related to sound keys. when you want to get a real flow going on in your editing i think time to off beats and skipping beats etc creates a much more realistic rythm. cutting or animating at every single beat is rarely successful stylistically.

but why do you ask? i'd expect it to be as easy and straitforward as the rest of the mograph effectors...

My friend just updated to 9.6 and I still have that gantz_graf autchre video stuck in my dome. I was wondeing if something like that could be done with Xpresso or not, or if anybody has info on that peice I would love to see it

Edited by SP3KTR

POLO

hey

has anyone here used the sound effector Xpresso tag yet?

the sound effector (mograph) or the sound node (Xpresso)?

cheers

Tim

he sound effector (mograph) or the sound node (Xpresso)?

I want to learn more about both , but I was tinkering around with mograph yesterday with the sound effector, and though it could be used in sort of a similiar to the animation above. I know you have that awesome animation on you website with each bit being driven by a different sound (kick,snare,scratch) that you made before mograph came out so I was also fiddling with the sound node module. would you mind sharing a little bit about that animation?