Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scorch

Total Post amnesty

I realize we all start small. There was a point in my life when I didn't know what a keyframe was. Still, here's some of my favorite posts from other forums:

===========

do you know how to make lightsaber effect ? or any tutorial site etc..

thanks

===========

How do i animate it in AE?

===========

I have NEVER used Render Queue... Guess Ill look into that

*edit* HOLY crap! 350mb for a 10sec clip using Render queue... I think Ill stick to my File>export...

===========

Can anyone offer some advice on how to do (insert Ayato tutorial here):

===========

when ru give the video tutorial of morphing

===========

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In imperdiet. Vivamus bibendum auctor ante. Nunc at diam vel ligula tristique hendrerit. Mauris lorem. Duis dolor dolor, aliquam vel, luctus at, imperdiet ut, urna. Sed nec sapien eget augue tempus semper. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas feugiat. Aenean aliquam. Suspendisse eu justo.

IT WAS the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way- in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only