Sign in to follow this  
Guest TimC

Tutorial using caustics to create motion graphics

Guest jasfish

Thanks a lot, Tim! This should be fun to play around with especially for a 3D newbie like myself.

Guest jea

I get loads of e-mails from people asking me to explain the technique I used for this movie. Click here

causticsample.jpg

I have written a short tutorial that explains the technique.

Click here to go to the tutorial It is the top right item.

Enjoy..

cheers

Tim

hi temc,

i am student learning adobe after effects for motion graphic , i have visited your website you did very nice work in 3d, did you only used cinema 4d ? i am interested only motion graphic not 3d modeling which 3d software work with adobe after effects ?

thank you

Guest Sao_Bento

Excellent stuff, Tim. Pretty much everything on that page answers a question I've seen asked on this board.

Thanks

Guest xdozex

I wish you had a tutorial for each of those little gallery videos you have, your work is amazing. What you have in your gallery is the level of work I am striving to get to, me being new to motion graphics, I have a lonnnnnnnng way to go. Im just glad to see some Tuts out on the subject. Ive been looking for tutorials for about a year now and I havent found anything besides Ayoto web (which are amazing, but impossible for beginners to understand). But anyway just saying thanks for the great work and keep it comming man!