Sign in to follow this  
Guest firemind

Interview with TRONIC

Guest firemind

tronic.jpg

Yes! It's finally here! This baby took wayy too long to get up. :unsure:

Our sincerest thanks and apologies (for the wait) to Vivian and Jesse, Brian Bowman (aka paccollective) for doing the physical interview and a personal pat on the back from me to Govinda & 3rd Martini for getting this sucker on-line.

Enjoy!

(click on the picture to go to the interview or click here)

Guest govinda

If patience is a virtue, Vivian and Jessi are in the Vatican Saint bin waiting for their lucky ping pong ball to be picked out by a cardinal. ;)

Guest tronicstudio
Hey  :)  can't wait to read all this interview. No I did not say this copied interview Ok :lol:

57932[/snapback]

Self, when do you come to NYC??!!! We still need to have our drinks. :)

Guest Self_90
Self, when do you come to NYC??!!! We still need to have our drinks. :)

57961[/snapback]

HEy! I still have one week of my summer vacation to take, plus a lot of overtime...

Your giving me a good idea, I'll go to NY! for a couple of days, Plus It's not that far from Montreal!

I would be happy to stop and say hello in person. Thanks

Guest rizon

I just want to add that Jesse & Vivian are 2 wonderful people, down to earth... a great attitude and talented!

I hope to see you two back at the OFFF in Barcelona... GOODTIMES... i promiss i won't drink as mush as last year ;)

Cheers, i mean bye... rizon.

Guest tronicstudio
I just want to add that Jesse & Vivian are 2 wonderful people, down to earth... a great attitude and talented!

I hope to see you two back at the OFFF in Barcelona... GOODTIMES... i promiss i won't drink as mush as last year ;)

Cheers, i mean bye... rizon.

58025[/snapback]

ok, i just want to add that Rizon is an amazing and talented person ...and so much fun...AND he knows how to run through a hospital pretending to be george clooney from ER just to get a cab....how many people can you say that about? :)

Guest tronicstudio
HEy! I still have one week of my summer vacation to take, plus a lot of overtime...

Your giving me a good idea, I'll go to NY! for a couple of days, Plus It's not that far from Montreal!

I would be happy to stop and say hello in person. Thanks

57991[/snapback]

cool, call us when you come!

Guest 3rdMARTINI

Glad to see that this has finally gotten posted. I agree, it took WAY too long to get up (points a finger or two in my direction).

Great work as usual, Tronic!

Guest rizon

Blushing... i completely forgot about the hospital... hmmm... i thought it was to take a... never mind :)

Guest rairai

great interview. i'm a big tronic fan. i liked this line by vivian:

"In comparison to video installation work or even video art, I think motion graphics is still feeling fairly narrow. There is a lot of room still to not only broaden things aesthetically but also conceptually."

with which i concur with almost entirely. i found motion graphics to get mired into a vicious circle of aesthetic pursuit (which isn't entirely bad), but it feels like such a "traditional", almost near-sighted goal. granted, it's barely been a good decade that it's been around so extensively (and the ease with which it is to tap into, compared to, say, architecture, for instance, which requires academic schooling). i'm not attempting to demerit its great value, but putting it into perspective, so i'm glad tronic (who have most weight than like, an inexperienced video artist like me, heh) brought it up.

Guest pauloblob

gOOD GOOD. Hey guys, do you drink or smoke something before creating something??

:)

Wonderful work!!!!

Guest Sao_Bento
Great work Tronic!!!!!  Always will have a fan here!

58361[/snapback]

I guess we all read the threads differently.

Guest mindstate7
I guess we all read the threads differently.

58365[/snapback]

And even GREATER WORK for doing the interview mograph!!!!!!! :lol:

(Sorry wrote that last one with three hours sleep)