Sign in to follow this  
Guest pixelthief

Stop Alito

Guest JMSDigital
I'd give 'em 1 chance in 100 of actually going thru.

59834[/snapback]

yeah those are the odds I gave Bush on being re-elected.

Guest mamurphy

hey, i know what i'll do....

i'll get online and criticize someone else's political/religious/social morals/values/beliefs and try to make them change everything that defines who they are in a flame war. :D

i love the internet and all its warm cuddly lovin'

when Reps are in office Dems scream about the end of the world....

and when Dems are in office Reps scream about the end of the world.

Good thing I'm a hard working, voting American who pays too many taxes, can kill a baby leagally, shoot a burglar and go to jail for it, worship Gaia in public but not Jesus, smoke tobacco but not pot, can ride a motorcycle w/o a helmet but get a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt......

God, I love this country!

Guest scott frizzle

i'll get online and criticize someone else's political/religious/social morals/values/beliefs and try to make them change everything that defines who they are in a flame war. :D

when Reps are in office Dems scream about the end of the world....

and when Dems are in office Reps scream about the end of the world.

Good thing I'm a hard working, voting American who pays too many taxes, can kill a baby leagally, shoot a burglar and go to jail for it, worship Gaia in public but not Jesus, smoke tobacco but not pot, can ride a motorcycle w/o a helmet but get a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt......

God, I love this country!

59898[/snapback]

Nice.

Guest govinda

Because that's all you ever see, driving along a road in any city, are churches devoted to the worship of 'Gaia.' :lol:

churchsign_pulledouttaass.jpg

Guest fishface

59898[/snapback]

did you miss the part where the God lovin Republican claimed that 'slavery wasn't that bad'?

Guest fredcamino

fuck gaia. fuck all this shit!!! you all are insane. from blacks loving slavery to mographers being equated to feudal serfs... some of you people should get a brain scan. i can only assume brain tumors are causing this. for you insane religious people... who cares, when jesus returns everything will be accounted for so stop freaking out if someone wants to skyhook their baby into a dumpster... they are going to hell right? and for you feudal serfs of the corporate manor... fuckin get on with the revolution already!!! soooo much talk... get some fucking guns and go to war mother fuckers... it's your right, it's happened before... if you want to secede go ahead and do it STOP PROTESTING IT DOES NOTHING YOU HAVE TO KILL PEOPLE OKAY!!!!! of course it will be weird that new york and california will be the independent anti-corporate states... i guess all those tall buildings are indie grassroots skyscrapers built in a communal effort by fairly compensated native peoples and housed inside those eco-friendly towers of love are quirky anti-corporations devoted not the the pursuit of money but the growth of self and the power of truth and mana.

Edited by fredcamino

Guest atslopes
fuck gaia.  fuck all this shit!!!  you all are insane.  from blacks loving slavery to mographers being equated to feudal serfs... some of you people should get a brain scan.      i can only assume brain tumors are causing this.  for you insane religious people... who cares, when jesus returns everything will be accounted for so stop freaking out if someone wants to skyhook their baby into a dumpster... they are going to hell right?  and for you feudal serfs of the corporate manor...  fuckin get on with the revolution already!!! soooo much talk... get some fucking guns and go to war mother fuckers... it's your right, it's happened before... if you want to secede go ahead and do it STOP PROTESTING IT DOES NOTHING YOU HAVE TO KILL PEOPLE OKAY!!!!!  of course it will be weird that new york and california will be the independent anti-corporate states... i guess all those tall buildings are indie grassroots skyscrapers built in a communal effort by fairly compensated native peoples and housed inside those eco-friendly towers of love are quirky anti-corporations devoted not the the pursuit of money but the growth of self and the power of truth and mana.

59934[/snapback]

word up fred.

yeah some of you need the melon checked/

I i think some of u need a course on ethnic diversity/ I cant imagine where some of u guys grew up, and who your parents where.

Guest basilisk

Been hanging round this thread a couple of days, thinking it was dead. I really missed it.

On the third day it rose again...

Guest scott frizzle
fuck gaia.  fuck all this shit!!!  you all are insane.  from blacks loving slavery to mographers being equated to feudal serfs... some of you people should get a brain scan.      i can only assume brain tumors are causing this.  for you insane religious people... who cares, when jesus returns everything will be accounted for so stop freaking out if someone wants to skyhook their baby into a dumpster... they are going to hell right?  and for you feudal serfs of the corporate manor...  fuckin get on with the revolution already!!! soooo much talk... get some fucking guns and go to war mother fuckers... it's your right, it's happened before... if you want to secede go ahead and do it STOP PROTESTING IT DOES NOTHING YOU HAVE TO KILL PEOPLE OKAY!!!!!  of course it will be weird that new york and california will be the independent anti-corporate states... i guess all those tall buildings are indie grassroots skyscrapers built in a communal effort by fairly compensated native peoples and housed inside those eco-friendly towers of love are quirky anti-corporations devoted not the the pursuit of money but the growth of self and the power of truth and mana.

59934[/snapback]

Well done Fred.

Just to add ot the irony of it all: Alito had his first ruling yesterday in a death penalty case. He sided against the conservatives on the court.

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle....SOURI-COURT.xml

Guest mfh

alitos really the koolaid man in desguise. You may not believe it, but someday soon......OOHHHHH YAAAAA

Guest fredcamino
Fred will perish in flames.

Obviously.

59969[/snapback]

i've only skyhooked 3 out of 4 of my recently born children into dumpsters. judge not, lest ye be judged.

Guest bubba

>Skyhooking babies into dumpsters<

It's for the best. The house just voted to cut back millions from student loans,

healthcare and things you'd need to give them a decent life.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/30/politics/30budget.html

And are about to vote to give $120 billion extra to Bush cronies working Iraq.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/03/politics...age&oref=slogin

Edited by bubba

Guest pixelthief
did you miss the part where the God lovin Republican claimed that 'slavery wasn't that bad'?

59928[/snapback]

Not only was it not all that bad, it was actually a black-on-black crime. Plus, I hear they served peaches.

You've also not done your research on slavery or you would find out that the MAJORITY of slaves were actually treated well by their "owners."  Just because abusive Southern owners make better drama on TV/Film doesn't mean its acurate history. *a quick note: most slaves were sold into slavery by THEIR OWN PEOPLE.  Warring tribes in Africa usually sold the loser to the rich white man for profit; so who has committed the greater sin? the seller or the buyer?  Did you ever stop to think that by buying these "slaves", the white man in fact spared their lives???...Though i'll be the first to admit, saving their lives was not the first thing on their minds....

59530[/snapback]

Guest bubba
Cronies.

Brilliant word. Somehow reminds me of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

60024[/snapback]

Yeah, article on 2 of them yesterday. Bilked the government out of

hundreds of millions of dollars. You gotta admit that's a lot of turtle bowls.

Edited by bubba

Guest Beaver
alitos really the koolaid man in desguise.  You may not believe it, but someday soon......OOHHHHH YAAAAA

59946[/snapback]

*golf clap*

Guest carniceria

Obviously the majority of our founding fathers respected all peoples; even slaves. You've also not done your research on slavery or you would find out that the MAJORITY of slaves were actually treated well by their "owners." Just because abusive Southern owners make better drama on TV/Film doesn't mean its acurate history. *a quick note: most slaves were sold into slavery by THEIR OWN PEOPLE. Warring tribes in Africa usually sold the loser to the rich white man for profit; so who has committed the greater sin? the seller or the buyer? Did you ever stop to think that by buying these "slaves", the white man in fact spared their lives???...Though i'll be the first to admit, saving their lives was not the first thing on their minds....

I knw it's beating a dead horse. but i just read this and want to say WOW.

WOW.

You will never live this down cc, better get a new username.

and read the first chapter of "the black jacobins" by clr james

Edited by carniceria