Sign in to follow this  
Guest firemind

Board update complete

Guest firemind

OK, the board update is now complete, we have a working portal page again and everything should be back in order. Some parts are a little slicker than before, like the message entry areas. If you are having problems or notice anything weird as far as the board goes, don't hesitate to leave a msg or e-mail at admin[at]mograph.net

Guest Hoover

i don't know if this is the appropriate place to throw this in or not, but I just wanted to say thanks to you and the other guys that have made and continue to make this place what it is....

for students, enthusiasts, and guys that have been in the game for only a short period of time this is just about the best website on the net

not to sound like too much of an ass kisser, but I am really enjoying the site and just wanted to say thanks

Guest PostProdMan

It's lookin' good. Just some quick thoughts. I noticed when I go to the main page I don't stay logged in. It doesn't actually log me out, I can click back in & I'm still logged in. I remember it was a problem before (I'm on Safari) and the solution was to use mograph.net instead of www.mograph.net, but that doesn't seem to be doing it.

Also, it's too new to know if will actually bother me, but it might be cool to flip/flop the calendar with the "new posts." I'd rather see new posts before knowing what day it is. Or get rid of it all together, I dunno, just a small rant.

Thanks for all the effort!! Mograph.net has become a bit of a habit for me.

:)

Guest DRNZ

it's a me-too post, but I gotta give a shout-this is one of the most important tools in my kit, thank you for putting in the time to keep it online-large respect.

Guest thomwill

diggin the calender. and it finallly keeps me logged in.

Edited by thomwill

Guest Nhowe

diggin the calender.

i thought i was digging the calender... but it seems its only a community calender, not a per user private calender.

Guest thomwill

i thought i was digging the calender... but it seems its only a community calender, not a per user private calender.

ah. makes sense i suppose. good for mograph events tho. bda, res-fest and such.

also liking the quick edit function.

Edited by thomwill

Guest Self_90

My avatar is applauding a bit faster in this new updated version :lol: Is that normal

Just got back from a week vacation! What a suprise, Mograph update!