Sign in to follow this  
Guest firemind

Welcome new mod Beaver

Guest firemind

Helping out managing our ever growing site is brandnew mod Beaver. Or at least I hope that's what the other mods meant when they asked me to get them more big brown beavers to play with.

Also, I upped everyone's messagebox to 150 messages, 50 was just plain ridiculous. If you guys need more space, holler.

Now everyone pet our cute widdle rodent.

Guest PostProdMan

Congrats!

Looks like dropping the "angry" moniker really payed off.

I think I am gonna change to being PO'ed Post Post Prod Man, then after a few months I will become just ProdMan, and win me some ADDYs :)

Seriously, thanks for all the crits!

Guest Beaver

Thanks all. I've been here a while, but still feel like a newcomer considering the people that have been here since the beginning. I was just telling Firemind that I got my first real mograph job because of this forum, and I've picked up the occasional freelance gig here as well. I'm sure lots of other users can say the same. This is a such a great place to sharpen your skills, meet other mographers, and waste countless hours of rendering time. I'm glad I can help out... and perhaps gnaw on a thing or two... mmm... pink buttons are tasty...

Guest PlayerHater

they asked me to be a moderator

but said i would have to remove hater from my name

and i was like, fuck that! i'm not compromising myself for some weak ass title and and a touch responsibility..

i thought you would have been above that

guess not

Guest Beaver

they asked me to be a moderator

but said i would have to remove hater from my name

and i was like, fuck that! i'm not compromising myself for some weak ass title and and a touch responsibility..

i thought you would have been above that

guess not

Here comes the hazing...

Guest Tread

oh great... the end of mograph as we know it is upon us. Way to go firemind... way to go.

Way to hire a beeeeaaaaatttccchhhh!!!!

Guest clintvideo

I think I am gonna change to being PO'ed Post Post Prod Man, then after a few months I will become just ProdMan, and win me some ADDYs :)

That reminds me, my wife google'd my name yesterday and discovered that my last employer submitted a piece I did and won an Addy with it. Somehow I never saw a trophy or nuthin'. Weasels.

Congrats, beav! I'm still gonna go to the Angry Beaver bar & grill and get ya a t-shirt tho. Cuz you never really truly ditch the anger.

Cf

Guest the_Monkey

Cuz you never really truly ditch the anger.

Keep it real...

and don't forget what made you angry.

;)

-m

Guest laughingcolors

Beaver good luck in Savannah, you'll need it. Some Great crazy times.

Guest juicysauce

Where were you before Savannah?

I was in Austin for about five years. Loved it there, but there aren't really any design schools there that have strong motion programs. So here I am. :)