Sign in to follow this  
Guest jslicer

Wow, someone ripped off my site.....literally

Guest sketchbook

wow, what a total rip. sorry man, that sux. they def. used a flash decompiler on that.

i didn't know you could decompile something like that.

i have been to your site mn8. nice stuff. anyone here from the netherlands?

Guest tim_irus

damn the guestbook is sure taking his time I guess its being overflowed with complaints. cmon you guys I wanna rip on him too.... again!!

Guest the_Monkey

I am often the guy that interrupts these threads to remind people that not everything that's inspired is stolen and not everything that is stolen is bad... but this one is un-fucking-believable.

I have left him my comments.

-m

Guest fredcamino

lol the comments on his guestbook are hilarious. so hateful and immature! i love it. he is a bit of a faggot isnt he?

Guest P90

wait, you guys are fucking retardet ripping on the dj like that, what if he didnt know it was a ripped site. How would you feel in his situation?

Guest tim_irus

he is a bit of a faggot isnt he?

no thats probably because hes europeen.. but then again ripping off that site is pretty gay

Guest noneone1156

Hey Hack'em down please !

U got some wonderfull stuff Mn8 on your site.

everyone log on to the website at the same time it will crash, now all we have to do is setup a time lol.

Guest Beaver

It's the truest form of flattery - your site kicks ass.

These guys are douchebags.

Guest thomwill

lol the comments on his guestbook are hilarious. so hateful and immature!

you can always count on this board's members for that. funny stuff.

Guest Seth Powell

It's one thing when an individual does it, its completely another when a design studio does. I really hope it just went down to an individual at the company did it without the company knowing, but who really knows. If it was then I expect someone will be getting fired soon.

By the way, jslicer, what are you gonna do about it?

Guest SpriteMaster

I really hope it just went down to an individual at the company did it without the company knowing, but who really knows. If it was then I expect someone will be getting fired soon.

I can't imagine it being otherwise. What, they had a company meeting on which site to rip off today? dj approached the studio, the gig was assigned to a designer who happens to be out of design ideas but full of creativity in the rip-off department, and he just went ahead and did it without telling anyone. Sheesh, the nerve.

Guest biggieboy

wow, that guestbook is hillarious. Props to whoever's that James Gainesvoort guy or whatever his name is. Solid Gold. :rolleyes: :H :rolleyes:

Edited by biggieboy

Guest Feniks

Looks like extranza is a booking agency / design firm. And -tnx to you guys- the now famous dj activator is represented by extranza (check out "Management > The Artists").

What you need to do is simply call to your lawyer and sue the mofo's. (both extranza and djactivator)

First thing to do is make screenshots of the site and send it together with the URL to your lawyer.

He'll make it legal evidence in case they take the site down tomorrow.

And when you get that 1.000.000$ make a donation to this forum for its support.

Don't talk about it, act. When you heard your lawyer, ask the forum moderators to remove this post in case they sue you back for harrasment.

Guest skimmas

The good side of things is that now that everyone knows it is a rip off you're getting quite a good publicity from it. :P

Guest Rothermel

Looks like extranza is a booking agency / design firm. And -tnx to you guys- the now famous dj activator is represented by extranza (check out "Management > The Artists").

What you need to do is simply call to your lawyer and sue the mofo's. (both extranza and djactivator)

First thing to do is make screenshots of the site and send it together with the URL to your lawyer.

He'll make it legal evidence in case they take the site down tomorrow.

And when you get that 1.000.000$ make a donation to this forum for its support.

Don't talk about it, act. When you heard your lawyer, ask the forum moderators to remove this post in case they sue you back for harrasment.

Sue? Thats soooo american. Lets all grow up. tell them to take their shit down, you made it first. im sure the dj will be embarassed tomorrow. it sucks man, it really does...... but you can tell that they dont know what theyre doing, when it goes to a pop up and its all in shitty blue html text.

in the meantime, shine your emmy and keep on keepin' on.

Guest govinda

Crap, site is down! Jake, your wife can kick these guys' asses. Shit, Wing could kick their asses. Woo hoo for justice!

Guest parallax

I wouldn't count on kicking his ass, as it's probably some steroetypical ex-marine on happy pills ;)

actnews.jpg

lol

"Ok, lets just put my face on top of it."

edit/

Oh this is getting better and better. Extranza is located like 15 miles from where i live.

Edited by parallax

Guest Feniks

Sue? Thats soooo american. Lets all grow up. tell them to take their shit down, you made it first. im sure the dj will be embarassed tomorrow. it sucks man, it really does...... but you can tell that they dont know what theyre doing, when it goes to a pop up and its all in shitty blue html text.

in the meantime, shine your emmy and keep on keepin' on.

Has nothing to do with sooo american, i'm not american and no fan of them too (as society). This is theft, I sued for less. Some people just don't get it. Booking agency's, party organisers, djs, in global eveything that has to do with "party", think they get away with everything as long as you're not trying to sue them.