Sign in to follow this  
Guest jslicer

Wow, someone ripped off my site.....literally

Guest parallax

I'm looking for a job ;)

ineedmoney0od.jpg

My god, the internet is dangerous. (this is the real thing...i need a doctor)

Guest Jugarnot

---I wish i could hear the phonecall this morning between djactivator and his supposed web design company.

Actually if you "See the Artists"

He is one of them.

Guest jasfish

Seems like it's still up, I was able to get on it right now.

Guestbook isn't working though .. really would like to see what some people were writing.

Guest crabbey1

I got an email back this ornig from Exranza that stated that the site has been deleted... Can't believe that they actually replied to me... :D

Guest cromico

we should now take down extranza...a company like that shouldn't even be doing work.

Guest Crypty

we should now take down extranza...a company like that shouldn't even be doing work.

And apparently they haven't.

Guest numero150

This really sucks...

I suppose ripping websites is more common than anyone can expect, especially html...

Guest jslicer

Ahhhh, now i finally know the meaning of You got SCRILLED!! Just read the thread on that dude. Anyways, drop a post on this thread anyone that finds the next version of djactivator's site since it's "temporarily down". I think ripping off the Apple site would be a safe bet for them. No one will ever know:)

Guest Symbolic

ok... this post is a great adventure...

I have read each line in a great excitement!

...and the case is very bad, very sad. There are lots of people stealing hard work and getting big money...

sharing these cases is the biggest punishment for them.

Guest Intervene

lol the comments on his guestbook are hilarious. so hateful and immature! i love it. he is a bit of a faggot isnt he?

I wouldn't count on kicking his ass, as it's probably some steroetypical ex-marine on happy pills ;)

I thought i'd join this forum because of these stupid comments people are making.

lets get this straight. Activator isn't at fault. I don't get how some of you idiots are claiming that activator is the one who should be blamed.

Shut the f**k up, idiots! get your facts straight

Edited by Intervene

Guest govinda
Shut the f**k up, idiots! get your facts straight

This fine sentiment comes from Australia. So nice that you joined and, of all things going on, chose to comment on this one pretty black-and-white thing. And all without bothering to trouble even a shred of an argument! How's the rent under that bridge?

Guest Intervene

This fine sentiment comes from Australia. So nice that you joined and, of all things going on, chose to comment on this one pretty black-and-white thing. And all without bothering to trouble even a shred of an argument! How's the rent under that bridge?

Good to see you reply to me, without your own bit of arguement. Top stuff, moron.

And to be honest, how can you possibly say that Extranza is at fauly as well?

Just because two sites look the same does not "necessarily" mean it's a copy. I can't fully defend them, but then again, you guys can't fully attack them. The facts are unknown, but one is for sure that activator is CLEARLY not responsible.

Guest fishface

Good to see you reply to me, without your own bit of arguement. Top stuff, moron.

And to be honest, how can you possibly say that Extranza is at fauly as well?

Just because two sites look the same does not "necessarily" mean it's a copy. I can't fully defend them, but then again, you guys can't fully attack them. The facts are unknown, but one is for sure that activator is CLEARLY not responsible.

That is where you are wrong. Have you looked at the two sites in question? It is quite obviously a rip-off. There is no room for debate. It is the very definition of the term. Stolen. Last time I checked, recieving stolen goods is actually a crime.

If he didn't know it was stolen, then he should just take it down and not worry about all the things that were said — and instead just get his money back from those that did steal it.

I am going to guess that DJ Activator didn't spend nearly the kind of money that it would take in order to have a site this complex built. In that case, its a bit like buying speakers for a guy selling them out of a van in a parking lot — you have to know that something is up, because it is way too cheap to be legit. Therefore, you become a knowing participant in a crime, and cannot be considered innocent.

Guest Beaver

The facts are unknown, but one is for sure that activator is CLEARLY not responsible.

:lol:

Guest bne meyrs

The argument has been very clear throughout this entire thread... no need to say it again... MORON.

Guest thomwill

we've got ourseleves a big DJ Activator fan here.

could be him in fact...

Guest Crypty

could be him in fact...

No it couldn't. DJ Activator is not a fan of himself.