Sign in to follow this  
Guest jslicer

Wow, someone ripped off my site.....literally

Guest three5

parallax, who are you to question the highly objective research that intervene did into who is at fault here?

intervene: dear dj activision, did you have anything to do with your website?

dj alternator: no

intervene: SEE! THATS ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED! HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! MORONS!

case closed.

Edited by three5

Guest govinda

We're firsthand witnesses of when Jake went live with MN8. Here's Jake's 'my site is up' thread.

http://mograph.net/board/index.php?showtopic=886

No, the site hasn't changed its look (just to keep Intervene from pulling some horseshit nitpick)

Note that date, May 2004. It subsequently won a number of awards and became pretty well-known in the world of web portfolio design.

I personally don't give a single pebble shit for Activator and don't mind a bit ridiculing him and then tossing him in with all the rest of the whores who stole from Jake. Is he guilty? Well, his name was on the site, and he was listed as a creative. Intervene, love, your time is about up. You have yet to say one worthy word other than concede that one person at Extranza caused the problem. How you know this, god fucking knows. But please, don't bother saying, you just make more of a fool of yourself with every post.

Guest Intervene

hey Intervene, are you respectable enough to tell us truthfully your real name? And where you live? Where is your website and your mograph work? If you are going to be bold enough to come in here making all these claims, you better not hide behind the internet as your safety curtain, although you probably will.

In my opinion your own logic comes back to bite you.....how do we know Intervene is who he says he is? How do we know he's not affiliated closely with DJActivator or Extranza? Give us some proof or otherwise, stop posting to this thread, as you don't seem to have anything else to do with motion graphics other than defend a company that took credit for ripping off my site and haven't issued any sort of public apology on their site - wouldn't it look fishy if one person at the company built a pretty complex site out of the blue that obviously doesn't match any of their other dj sites they have done. good design sticks out like a sore thumb when you look at extranzas work.

Look at their other sites:

Brain Ovulation

DaSyndrome

VTrax

and for the future posts that come from Intervene saying he got e-mails from extranza or djactivator ...... let them do their own defending.....not you.... since no one will believe it's really from them anyways

My name is Cafer. is I live in Melbourne, Australia.

I am just a friend of Dj Activator, because i love his work and got in contact with him.

I've been a friend of Activators from about the start of this year, always commenting on his tracks and that, and i also saw his website. When i saw it was down, i decided to do a bit of research (i pm'd him, but he doesn't generally reply to my lengthy posts in which i get over excited about his latest tracks n shit Lolz).

So i decided to type activator.com into google and found this.

I have respect for the guy. He isn't at fault, he's innocent and got stuffed over by one employee @ extranza. So stop blaming him.

Hey look at this screenshot if you don't believe me:

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/4990/proof10xd.jpg

click on pic to enlarge.

Edited by Intervene

Guest bne meyrs

My name is Cafer. is I live in Melbourne, Australia.

I am just a friend of Dj Activator, because i love his work and got in contact with him.

I've been a friend of Activators from about the start of this year, always commenting on his tracks and that, and i also saw his website. When i saw it was down, i decided to do a bit of research (i pm'd him, but he doesn't generally reply to my lengthy posts in which i get over excited about his latest tracks n shit Lolz).

So i decided to type activator.com into google and found this.

I have respect for the guy. He isn't at fault, he's innocent and got stuffed over by one employee @ extranza. So stop blaming him.

Hey look at this screenshot if you don't believe me:

http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proof10xd.jpg

click on the pic to enlarge it.

why cant we see the name of the website??? wtf.

Guest Intervene

why cant we see the name of the website??? wtf.

because i feel that someone might visit it and start being an ass to Dj Activator.

If you really want to know, i'll tell you, but my first thoughts i'll stick with for now.

My secret friend DJ Black Hair Care Product is waaayyy better.

He is actually one of the big name Dj's in Europe.

http://events.q-dance.nl/2006-06_17-juni_defqon1/line-up/ << Performing at defqon1 - big event in holland

http://events.q-dance.nl/2006-05_27-mei_x-qlusive/line-up/ another event.

+Stacks more events, and clubs he goes to, and his work as a full time producer/Dj.

So perhaps you people can go over to one of his events, perhaps Defqon1, and give him a shout out :D. I know i want to :-).

Edited by Intervene

Guest jslicer

Yeah, it's tough to know how much blame lies with the client (DJActivator) or not.....But I do believe all of the blame should be taken by Extranza. They put their name on this ripoff site full well knowing that whatever person they had hired did not have their own skills to pull off a site like this on their own. See the links I posted in my previous thread of the other sites they have done. They were willing to take the risk that no one was going to say anything about the mn8 ripoff. Hopefully this sours the relationship between DJActivator and Extranza as it should.

Intervene, I can understand you taking Activator's side as you are into his music. Fair enough. But are you still defending Extranza as some sort of unknowing accomplice in any of this?

Edited by jslicer

Guest Intervene

Yeah, it's tough to know how much blame lies with the client (DJActivator) or not.....But I do believe all of the blame should be taken by Extranza. They put their name on this ripoff site full well knowing that whatever person they had hired did not have their own skills to pull off a site like this on their own. See the links I posted in my previous thread of the other sites they have done. They were willing to take the risk that no one was going to say anything about the mn8 ripoff. Hopefully this sours the relationship between DJActivator and Extranza as it should.

Intervene, I can understand you taking Activator's side as you are into his music. Fair enough. But are you still defending Extranza as some sort of unknowing accomplice in any of this?

No as i said earlier on, i wasn't defending or attacking Extranza. I was just sitting in the middle, but now since i've gotten confirmation from Dj Activator that a person did actually copy your website, i can safely say that someone should be held accountable for this - certainly not the Dj, maybe the company but definitely the person who caused this for the company.

I think if i was in Activators position I would be pretty pissed off cause considering the other sites that Extranza has made for the Dj's, they haven't been reported as being copies off another site. As Dj Activator pointed out, none of the other employees knew of the origin of the design, that a particular colleague would of been using.

Edited by Intervene

Guest parallax

You mean this site?

activator3bi.jpg

Intervene, i believe you're on the level, but i don't think Extranza/some other people are. Believe me, the chamber of commerce and the Yellow Pages get me a long way.

Guest Intervene

You mean this site?

activator3bi.jpg

Intervene, i believe you're on the level, but i don't think Extranza/some other people are. Believe me, the chamber of commerce and the Yellow Pages get me a long way.

yeah that's fine. I mean im not bothered that you found the site, just you know little concerned i guess, but that wasn't the point of the picture i posted.

(it was hard to get incontact with activator on that site, but i noticed he was an active user, i don't understand dutch however, wtf is berichten? lol)

But yeah i can't stress enough about what i have said, as on my post before this. and the one in which the image was posted.

Edited by Intervene

Guest igorschmigor

I just wonder how you found out about mograph.net. This usually happens when people look at their site's statistics to see who linked them.

Guest Intervene

I just wonder how you found out about mograph.net. This usually happens when people look at their site's statistics to see who linked them.

http://www.google.com/search?q=djactivator...l&start=10&sa=N

type djactivator (since, djactivator.com just shows www.djactivator.com as search result), and mograph thread is on page 2. it doesn't directly link but since the google idescription talks about it, i did a search on this site http://mograph.net/board/index.php?act=Sea...hlite=activator and found it :)

Edited by Intervene

Guest Sao_Bento

Big shout out to my man DJ Spartan Cornrow Magic Moisturizing Sheen Spray

480221.jpg

Guest mofresh

yeah that's fine. I mean im not bothered that you found the site, just you know little concerned i guess, but that wasn't the point of the picture i posted.

(it was hard to get incontact with activator on that site, but i noticed he was an active user, i don't understand dutch however, wtf is berichten? lol)

But yeah i can't stress enough about what i have said, as on my post before this. and the one in which the image was posted.

ok ok ok, we get it. Now leave please. stop re-posting the same points and leave us to our mograph blabbah and our silly pictures

Keep it banging

Guest Intervene

ok ok ok, we get it. Now leave please. stop re-posting the same points and leave us to our mograph blabbah and our silly pictures

Keep it banging

LOL. yeah no problems, just good it's all sorted out.

Greets! :D

Guest fletty

damn.

that was the best flame war and pie fight that i've seen this year!!!

wooohooo!!!

so whos going to get the legal battle going against Extranza??

Guest slacker

It's a total RIP OFF. What a lack of ethics. "Good designers copy and Great designers steal", I think they read this quote somewhere but they didn't understand it. What it means is that you look at great designs and you get ideas from them and then realize the ideas with your own touch.

It's a total RIP OFF. What a lack of ethics. "Good designers copy and Great designers steal", I think they read this quote somewhere but they didn't understand it. What it means is that you look at great designs and you get ideas from them and then realize the ideas with your own touch.

Guest biggieboy

third times a charm

Guest fishface

Big shout out to my man DJ Spartan Cornrow Magic Moisturizing Sheen Spray

480221.jpg

this is so good. you don't know how many times i stopped myself from posting some curl activator pics. i'm glad that someone did. :lol: good stuff.