Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beaver

Codehunters

Guest Beaver

This is some of the best cel shaded 3D I've seen. I have no idea what's going on in this story, but it looks friggin amazing.

Codehunters

Produced by Ben Hibon at Blinkink

It's compressed to hell. I'd love it if someone knew of a higher res version.

Edit: Here's a windows media version. Slightly better compression - especially with the audio.

Guest carniceria

I wish this guyz stuff was on DVD. Even on blink ink he has so much good stuff that's just sooo small, my eyes hurt!

Guest isotrope

Incredible. That is just pure beauty.

It gave me the same feeling as when I first watched Blood: The Last Vampire years ago.

I've recently heard about a new series that started this year from the people behind Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo called Ergo Proxy. I don't know much anime but it looks very cool and shares a similar look. Albeit, a little flatter.

However, I'm not sure I've ever seen anything of such high quality as the MTV spot in long-form format.

Dam! You sure are a well of info, Beaver. You have cool new stuff every day. (thank you)

Guest ESC

Very cool visuals but I think they spent too much time on them and not enough on the story. The cell shading does look good.

Thanks for the link.

Guest SermonOfMockery

wow- that's some very tasteful 3D for sure. top-notch art direction, love the organic, hand-drawn feel. A+

Guest richards

the studio that did the animation are Axis based in UK, there site is under cronstruction right now

www.axisanimation.com

great 3d work, this project looks unique,

richard