Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beaver

Graymachine AE Tutorials

Guest graymachine

Wow. Quite a bit of interest. Please let me know what kind of tutorials people would like to see in the future.

After the mograph.net post, I was pummeled with 7GB of downloads in just one day :blink: , so if anyone has a bandwidth to contribute to this free tutorial site, please let me know.

And, of course, I have a Donate button, too.. which has been clicked once so far. ;-)

UPDATE: 7 seven times now.

Edited by graymachine

Guest SpriteMaster

Made a small contribution... :-) Thanks for the tutorials, they're very well made and I found something new in almost every one. The Set Matte trick for duplicating a text layer while keeping a single text source is very useful, gonna make some of my scripts a lot simpler.

From what I've seen, a lot of people are interested in techniques for fluid camera motion in 3D space. I wouldn't mind expanding my horizons in that area myself...

Keep 'em coming!

AA

Guest PlayingKarrde

Seems most tutorials aren't made by designers (more like people who can just use after effects), so its nice to see these. Thanks Beaver and graymachine.

Guest vealemoble

Hey graymachine,

I can help you out with some bandwidth,

give me a shout via my email.

aaronveale@gmail.com

Guest graymachine

Hey graymachine,

I can help you out with some bandwidth,

give me a shout via my email.

aaronveale@gmail.com

Thanks so much for the offer.

I plopped down a couple C-Notes on a Dreamhost 1.6TB server. Bandwidth should be readily available. I just pray that I get enough donations to cover it.

There's a couple simple new tutorials about some of the basics that a lot of people miss, like 'type animators' and 'looping footage'. But I should soon be back to making some design oriented tutorials.

Guest fpatrocinio

Hi Graymachine, your tutorials are very good. Thank you for the experties ;)