Sign in to follow this  
Guest Firebetty

SOCIAL!!!!

Guest crabbey1

you cool kids have fun :)

Dude get a City Car and get your ass down here for the weekend... We will party it up...

Guest Tread

a preview...

and most likely, I WILL be the one looking frightened while everyone around me is puking their brains through their nose.

puke.jpg

PlayingKarrde -How about Hollywood of the north?

Otherwise I'm out

you mean Vancouver?

I am down with that!

Nice, I didn't think there would be any takers. Don't leave it up to me to organise though. I couldn't organise myself out of a sunny afternoon.

Guest bne meyrs

I'm organizing one in Winnipeg. Me and bne meyrs will sit and sulk about how Isotropy never showed up. We'll throw rocks at his house and leave turds under his desk.

Yeah, about that... you... didn't get the memo? You're not invited, mkay?

Only 6, count em six, days left...I'm SO ready for a drink after that clusterfuck of a tshirt design contest.

Edit: I initially said "tshirt contest" but then realized what that sounded like. I know how perverse many of you are.

Edited by Firebetty

why wait 6 days? goto hollywood forever tomorrow night for pee wees big adventure and get drunk off cheap wine like me

Only 6, count em six, days left...I'm SO ready for a drink after that clusterfuck of a tshirt design contest.

Edit: I initially said "tshirt contest" but then realized what that sounded like. I know how perverse many of you are.

oh ya.. 6pm in burbank is gonna be a nightmare for anyone working on the westside.. on a thursday. 8 or 9pm i think would be much safer.. unless you think people will be there till midnight

oh ya.. 6pm in burbank is gonna be a nightmare for anyone working on the westside.. on a thursday. 8 or 9pm i think would be much safer.. unless you think people will be there till midnight

I'm saying 6pm...but more than likely most people won't show till much later. That's fine. But since I work in the valley, I'd rather not go all the way home, then turn around and go back...

so you'll be good n' wasted when i get there at 8 eh? :D

I'm saying 6pm...but more than likely most people won't show till much later. That's fine. But since I work in the valley, I'd rather not go all the way home, then turn around and go back...