Sign in to follow this  
scottgordon

Welcome back!!!

The story is there was an exploit in the board software which allowed scriptkiddies limited acces to the database. This new version seems to have solved it, I'll be updating with greater frequency from now on (even though we've updated to every new version for the last 3 months anyway despite apparant succes). The exploit wasn't a particular hard one to use, hence the young age of our perp.

I've been dealing with invision support or the last few days, trying to get hold of the proper department. Hence the few days it took to get back up. I was unaware of the post on motionographer (thx justin) or people posting on the kid's forum at the time (you scoundrels :P ), having some other things to deal with as well. Bad stuff seems to come all at once :P

But... we're back and maybe the deleted post count will freshen things up a bit.

Thanks for your hard work firemind.

Firemind you did a great job!!!! I'm only new for 2 weeks and this is an essentiel tool for me, good feedback comes from the members, it might be hard from time to time, but he it make better movies in the end!

Recently I'm having my own dedicated server which I'm using for hosting, I'de like to offer mograph users this hosting for a cheap price (as cheap as I can go) (it would be great if people told me what they would like to have, for price and package, than I can see if I can handle it).

I was thinking about this; every account that would be sold would offer a free of charge of at least say 20 mb for mograph.net, with this space available we could start our own MOGRAPHVIDEO.NET site, which allows us to post videos in catergories and make the world greatest Dbase of video's by mographmembers!

Would do you guys think? It is just an idea.

Olav

Back from the ashes... and how come Sermon has such a large post count if the rest of us are reset to noobs?

Thanks for getting things back on track Firemind. I love this place.

PS

Very odd to see Sao_bento with a post count of 8, Tread with 3, etc. haha.

found these in his photobucket... seems like a great kid:

kkk.jpg

100_0344.jpg

This kid needs his face kicked in... and not because of what he did to mograph.net, but because of bullshit like this... Bullshit like this needs to be taken care of immediately IMO...

I will be taking a trip to Ohio to visit my fam and friends on the 5th... While I am there I will be taking a lil road trip and maybe making a stop to visit our lil friend... Anyone want me to leave any particular message for him...?

Man this place is like nicotine. I've been having fits all weekend not being able to compulsively check for new posts.

I will be taking a trip to Ohio to visit my fam and friends on the 5th... While I am there I will be taking a lil road trip and maybe making a stop to visit our lil friend... Anyone want me to leave any particular message for him...?

You should hand-deliver a spiffy new mograph t-shirt. :D

This kid needs his face kicked in... and not because of what he did to mograph.net, but because of bullshit like this... Bullshit like this needs to be taken care of immediately IMO...

Have a good talk with his parents. They'll give him the punishment he deserves. Probably no desert all month or something like that.

And don't do anything wrong. I'd rather see him in jail than you.

^_^ I think the board update has given us some new smilies.

Glad this place is back...even though I was here for only about a month prior.

Now if I can just get my 2,349 post count and mod status back....

PS...thanx for putting in all that work to get this place back in a bigger piece than I thought possible.

Edited by WE_DELIVER

Sheesh, welcome back, I am now biggieboy, formerly known as biggieboy. Part of me wanted to beat everyone to the punch and call myself something like Tread or Sao Bento :) This was worse than 9/11 and Pearl Harbour put together.

this is awesome -

back, great job firemind....

but its hard with everyone adopting new names.... my cyber relationships have gone out the door as i reaquaint myself with new screen names.....

Have a good talk with his parents. They'll give him the punishment he deserves. Probably no desert all month or something like that.

I don't think responsible parents are present when a kid ends up like that.

Cf

Ahh, life returns to normal.

(if you can call reading a forum 6hrs before you have to get up for work normal...) :blink:

Glad we didn't lose all the posts. Out of interest is there a backup of any of the archives anywhere?

Guest bne meyrs

god bless whatever moderator restored my post count and title!!

hey dats boooowl sheit! :angry::P