Sign in to follow this  
scottgordon

Welcome back!!!

What Is that ... i was almost to the point of Eat sleep and drink ... now back to One !

But still thank you for bringing back this nice place !

at least you got a nice rounded member number now

(ex-nutrition_facts)

when i thought mograph beeing dead was bad enough, last night i was playing at a gig and a later dispute with a fellow dj resulted in him being thoroughly punched in multiple instances and a nasty bite near my chest (photographic evidence may be provided in case y'all get off on that kind of stuff) plus several innocent people injured due to him being a maniac throwing beer bottles and glasses towards me and being a lousy shot.

i could go on elaborating about more sleazy ghetto antics but i'm trying to not run my mouth as has happened before on mograph.

regarding racism and dumb-nazis... i have (most of) my head shaved and have had strange encounters with both sides of racism (discriminated against by both white and black people) and it sucks.

good working week for all.

hey guys, please restore your classic avatars, i cant recognize you :)

Seriously... somebody's gonna have to make a flow-chart or something.

It's absurd what a strong identity these things give you.

Not that change isn't good. I'm glad everyone is making the most of their rebirth.

I could not think of a more appropriate punishment for Sermon than to deny him the opportunity to erase the evidence of his excessive participation at mograph. [silence] Can you hear that? It's the sound poetic justice.

:)

-m

Really? Damn, i still can't see it. Maybe they block my ip-address.

This is on the front page: "As you can see EZWarez has a new template we will be working to have the template's Downloads/Contact/Staff page's working soon but for now please visit the Forums and continue to check back."

Ahhh, templates. Perhaps that dork should have hired a real designer, rather than pissing them all off.

Sounds like the page i saw last. I believe you can't register because the authentication pic doesn't show, right? You can see their member list though. Some of them have even given their myspace account. They're so dumb, it's amazing. It seems that there are plenty of kids from Kenton on that site.

Edited by igorschmigor

So the text that the kid left behind about not looking at "ezwarez.org" because they used "proxys" was just a badly placed red herring? Wow, that is dumb.

Now i feel dumb. I didn't get that red herring thing. Are you saying that the photos in his photobucket account and the myspace accounts are red herrings?

I believe that with proxys he meant the proxy software that was on the server, so we couldn't trace back their ip-number (They used PHProxy). The myspace accounts and fotos in photobucket might be red herrings, but i don't think so. I think they're really that stupid.

And are you sure that the server is still up? I tried accessing the site from http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html to make sure that it was not an ip-block, also removed all cookies, but i still can't see the site. Maybe what you get is a page from your browser cache?

The site is being hosted in Houston, TX

Whois has started ...

OrgName: Everyones Internet

OrgID: EVRY

Address: 390 Benmar

Address: Suite 200

City: Houston

StateProv: TX

PostalCode: 77060

NetRange: 66.98.128.0 - 66.98.255.255

CIDR: 66.98.128.0/17

NetName: EVRY-BLK-14

NetHandle: NET-66-98-128-0-1

Parent: NET-66-0-0-0-0

NetType: Direct Allocation

NameServer: NS1.EV1.NET

NameServer: NS2.EV1.NET

Comment:

RegDate: 2003-07-02

Updated: 2004-02-06

RTechHandle: RW172-ARIN

RTechName: Williams, Randy

RTechPhone: +1-713-579-2850

RTechEmail: admin@ev1.net

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE477-ARIN

OrgAbuseName: ABUSE

OrgAbusePhone: +1-713-579-2850

OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@ev1.net

OrgNOCHandle: NOC1445-ARIN

OrgNOCName: NOC

OrgNOCPhone: +1-713-579-2850

OrgNOCEmail: noc@ev1.net

OrgTechHandle: RW172-ARIN

OrgTechName: Williams, Randy

OrgTechPhone: +1-713-579-2850

OrgTechEmail: admin@ev1.net

OrgTechHandle: VST3-ARIN

OrgTechName: Stinson, Valarie

OrgTechPhone: +1-713-579-2850

OrgTechEmail: admin2@ev1.net

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2006-07-23 19:10

# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

Edited by scottgfx

Ah, I always checked nic.com whois. How do i get the ip-adress of a server? (edit: http://www.dnsstuff.com/ seems useful)

And the OrgAbuseEmail is the adress i have to send a report to, when i detect illegal content on a website? I never knew who to inform.

Yes, i'm a n00b to these things.

Edited by igorschmigor

If mograph couldn't have been restored it would have been motion graphic's equivalent to the burning of the Library of Alexandria....all that knowledge lost forever.

We would have been pushed back into the dark ages were trapcode shine added to 3D stroke would have been perfectly acceptable design....what a nightmare

On a positive note though, my productivity was up 600 percent. :)

Thanks firemind

Edited by nextexit

at least you got a nice rounded member number now

HA! I was member no 32 and now I'm in the four thousands..

Well Sao Bento originally registered the same day as me, so we know the truth!!

Welcome back mograph..

cheers

Tim

The cool thing though is that in about a month the member count will have grown from 3,800 to something like 6,000 (if most people re-register, which i hope). Makes mograph look so much bigger ... wait ... this was a PLOT FROM FIREMIND!!! HE'S THE r3aL h4x0r!!! :lol:

Sounds like the page i saw last. I believe you can't register because the authentication pic doesn't show, right? You can see their member list though. Some of them have even given their myspace account. They're so dumb, it's amazing. It seems that there are plenty of kids from Kenton on that site.

Bobby's space.

I manually upped sermon's post count since his was so ridiculously high anyway. Sorry, no time to do it for everyone.

I'll do a big big big ... not so big donation to have a count rise please :D

Thanks i was about 1100 .. but i wont equal that with my donation. But i'll go donate

to have revenge on this kid ...

Or just keep Mograph alive