Sign in to follow this  
scottgordon

Welcome back!!!

Yes this is becoming very weird ... IT's a hole new world with Noobs with old names and noobs with new name .. please be clear

And will send Fred the police on the chase..

policefred.jpg

hi,

I took this opportunity to change my name. I used to be registered as og_reborn, now I am just adam. I've been trying to shake og_reborn for years but everything else is always taken.

As to the former adam of this board...I never saw you post so I took the name. Sorry...if you're still a regular here and want the name back then let me know and I'll cancel this account and change my name back. fair?

You will recognize me by the spinning head. mwuaahaha.

We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you, Mograph. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you, I miss being near you. I miss your laugh. I miss your scent; I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think Mograph and me should get an apartment together.

Welcome back!

-still

Ghostman_on_3rd

First off let me say I'm super happy to have mograph back. My life is a little less empty now.

Now as far as that little rat that brought the site down......I'm not saying I'd do it....and I'm not saying it's right......

but if someone were to force him to rape his sister at gun point....

I wouldn't be sad about it.

there....I said it

First off let me say I'm super happy to have mograph back. My life is a little less empty now.

Now as far as that little rat that brought the site down......I'm not saying I'd do it....and I'm not saying it's right......

there....I said it

I know that I should lighten up or whatever, but that just isn't cool. Call me a conservative old fuddy-duddy.

there....I said it

I don't like it ether... lets find something else OK

if you know who this kid is and where he lives.. why not do the thing that might make a difference and report this to the proper authorities? i think that a visit from the FBI would do more good than having some random wankers call him from craiglist. IIRC, hacking is a felony, no? i think a little court-prescribed offline time might do this young fellow some good.

if you know who this kid is and where he lives.. why not do the thing that might make a difference and report this to the proper authorities? i think that a visit from the FBI would do more good than having some random wankers call him from craiglist. IIRC, hacking is a felony, no? i think a little court-prescribed offline time might do this young fellow some good.

Bingo !

It good to see your shaking ass again ... now lets shake his ass

Edited by Self_90

Glad we're back. Well, technically glad YOU all are back, considering I had a previous post count I could count on one hand. I suppose this could be the catalyst that will make me start contributing more than lurking.

Time will tell, and all's happy in mograph land again. :H

for all that I might be a douch bag and say unnessissairly harsh things to get a rise out of people.... this guy actually has a point.

I don't know spesifically....but I know the photo was taken by Terry Richardson and at some point was featured in Vice.

All I can think about is you being the boy.

Thats what happens when you have photos for avatars.