Sign in to follow this  
scottgordon

Welcome back!!!

CAnt Begin to thank everyone who helped get this site back up- Firemind your a savior!!!

I dint know how to fill my time without mograph- seriously.

xbox and selfless masterbation only get you so far.

ive just been parenting nulls for three days ...waiting- i figured out nothing happens when you parent multiple nulls to a stationary one. just in time for the site to be back up-

WELCOME BACK EVRYBODY!!!!!

CAnt Begin to thank everyone who helped get this site back up- Firemind your a savior!!!

I dint know how to fill my time without mograph- seriously.

xbox and selfless masterbation only get you so far.

ive just been parenting nulls for three days ...waiting- i figured out nothing happens when you parent multiple nulls to a stationary one. just in time for the site to be back up-

WELCOME BACK EVRYBODY!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Whoa! it was a weird day on mograph today.

It felt like the first day of school when you see everyone again and they've changed during summer.

It felt like we were all sitting around someone's garage, passing the glue. (Never tried glue)

The sun is setting and the day's almost done.

I dunno... Today, everything felt giddy and fun.

I've already said it, but I'm glad everyone's back. I'm assuming the crazyness will die down tomorrow.

School's in... for summer

:H ,

iso

you forgot about his partner in crime

0005043.jpg

Okokok That Is Not .Phoenix That Is Robzzombie And I (Robzzombie) Had Nothing To Do With The Owning Of Your Site (Which By The Way Is Pretty Good) It Wasnt Even The0n3 It WAS .Phoenix So Dont Go Talking Saying That I Did It Or The0n3 Did It Mainly B/C We Had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.....And I Cant Afford Another Criminal Mark On My Record It Costs Too Much For Car Insurance With The Ones I Have On There Already. O And BTW I Might Stay Here And Learn A Few Things Since I Already Registered But Yea...

-If You Want To Talk To Me My AIM S/N Is Deathman2206

-If You Want To Talk To The0n3 His Aim S/N Is B0bby is leet

Sorry For The Owning Of Your Site Even Tho It Wasnt me

Okokok That Is Not .Phoenix That Is Robzzombie And I (Robzzombie) Had Nothing To Do With The Owning Of Your Site (Which By The Way Is Pretty Good) It Wasnt Even The0n3 It WAS .Phoenix So Dont Go Talking Saying That I Did It Or The0n3 Did It Mainly B/C We Had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.....And I Cant Afford Another Criminal Mark On My Record It Costs Too Much For Car Insurance With The Ones I Have On There Already. O And BTW I Might Stay Here And Learn A Few Things Since I Already Registered But Yea...

".Phoenix," huh? What do you think Tread? Didn't you dig up his info?

Considering the bullshit attitude/statements of 'The0n3', its a little late to chime in and claim innocence. If Bobby didnt have anything to do with it, then he would have said so when this all started... he wouldnt need a patsy (i.e. you) to log in here for him.

u = lose.

Considering the bullshit attitude/statements of 'The0n3', its a little late to chime in and claim innocence. If Bobby didnt have anything to do with it, then he would have said so when this all started... he wouldnt need a patsy (i.e. you) to log in here for him.

u = lose.

Aucuatally I Was Just Here To Clear My Name And He Imed Me To Tell Me When Making My Post To Say That It Wasnt Him So Yea But w/e Hope To Get My Name Cleared Sometime

and I know at least twelve people have lodged complaints with the sherrif of your little town. pointing the finger at you, phoenix and little kkk bobby

and I know at least twelve people have lodged complaints with the sherrif of your little town. pointing the finger at you, phoenix and little kkk bobby

The Funniest Thing Here Is That We Dont Live In The Same Town Let Alone The Same State .Phoenix Is In The UK So Yea We R Pretty Spread Out

The Funniest Thing Here Is That We Dont Live In The Same Town Let Alone The Same State .Phoenix Is In The UK So Yea We R Pretty Spread Out

I think you are part of it. I hope your whole crew goes down. You just admitted "WE are spread out".. At the very least, you will be an accomplice to the crime. Time to find some new friends there buddy. And if you are friends enough to have your dumb little images on the same photo album together, chances are you knew what was going down.

Don't belittle us with these stupid little, "It wasn't me" comments. As far as I am concerned, you are just as guilty as whoever did it. Maybe you didn't actually do the owning, but I bet you played a part in finding out how to do it.

GUILT BY ASSOCIATION

Piss off.

Edited by mindstate7

I think you are part of it. I hope your whole crew goes down. You just admitted "WE are spread out".. At the very least, you will be an accomplice to the crime. Time to find some new friends there buddy. And if you are friends enough to have your dumb little images on the same photo album together, chances are you knew what was going down.

Don't belittle us with these stupid little, "It wasn't me" comments. As far as I am concerned, you are just as guilty as whoever did it. Maybe you didn't actually do the owning, but I bet you played a part in finding out how to do it.

GUILT BY ASSOCIATION

Piss off.

Yea I Do Feal Guilt By Association But That Doesnt Mean That I Am GUILTY Of The Crime It Just Means I Feel Bad Cuz I Know The PPL That Did It. I Am Not Belittleing Ne1 With Those Comments I Was Just Stating That I Didnt Do It. Even If The Cops Come To My House Ill Let Them Look Through My Computer Not Like Im Hiding Anything. Ok And I Cant Do Ownings As I Have Started My Own Site And I Know How Hard It Is To Set It Up So Yea.

what exactly does "Exactally" mean?

1. In An Exact Manner; Accurately

2. In All Respects;just

3. As You Say. Used To Indicate Agreement

why don't you tell us what really happened and we'll make sure you don't get in any trouble

Well I Really Wouldnt Know B/c I Wasnt Home When You Guys Got Owned. I Went To See Pirates Of The Caribbean With My Dad So Yea It Was Up On The Site When I Got Home Under The Owned Section And I Checked It Out. Thats The Only Part I Played Was Just Looking At The Post They Made.

I smell a ZACID.

If not...

Kid, you should really find a better choice of entertainment. You don't want to fuck with people who can find your name & address so easily. Not that they'll hurt you, but they WILL call the cops. And your car insurance will go through the roof when you're in jail.

Edited by Firebetty