Sign in to follow this  
scottgordon

Welcome back!!!

this is fucked

dumb kid has more posts then me! and he can't even spell or use correct grammar....

just be a man and own up to it all you little fairy, no use pointing the finger -

PS car insurance is cheap here in australia.

i dont use grammer outside of school :D so yea i bet ne1 else thats still in skoo can agree that they dont want to do nething skoo related in a forum where shortening things is like convinente. <==dont ask its bad spelling i know.

as for the car insurance here in the united states of amercia its expensive for a 16 year old to get insurance when they keep getting in trouble for being an accomplis so yea i just dont need another mark for somin that i didnt do.

i dont use grammer outside of school :D so yea i bet ne1 else thats still in skoo can agree that they dont want to do nething skoo related in a forum where shortening things is like convinente. <==dont ask its bad spelling i know.

as for the car insurance here in the united states of amercia its expensive for a 16 year old to get insurance when they keep getting in trouble for being an accomplis so yea i just dont need another mark for somin that i didnt do.

I can not believe that someone as ridiculously unintelligent as you is but a mere 4 years younger than I am. Time to grow the fuck up and stop acting like its OUR fault that your insurance is expensive because we blame YOU for what happened here. Whether you did it or not is beside the point, you are guilty by association. If you have all these "marks for somin U dIdNT doo" then perhaps it's time for some different friends.

Christ, when I was your age I was worrying about getting accepted to college the coming year and busting my ass working to afford it. I certainly wasn't wasting my time hacking other people's websites AND if by some terrible stroke of bad luck I HAD been blamed for something so ridiculous that I didn't do, I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time on this forum trying to clear my name, because you're doing nothing but pissing us off even more.

Time to put on the big boy pants and act your age. Show up for class, learn to spell and use proper grammar, or you'll have a long life of continued douchebagginess. I think I can speak for all the members here when I say we have no use for you or your dumbfuck friends. Please leave and don't come back.

convenient (<===I'm quite sure I've been able to spell that one since I was about 6 years old. Read a book dickhead)

OK so it all started at 5 a.m. when you were at the theater seeing Pirates of the Carribean with your dad? Kenton must be a sprawling metropolis to have 24 hour theaters.

And who ever heard of a hacker complaining about typing a few sentences (all the while typing them nonetheless into an IM)? What the fuck?

That shit is obviously fake.

Sry My Bad Photobucket Edited The Size Here Is The Convo

Untitled-2-1.jpg

Edited by pixelthief

OK so it all started at 5 a.m. when you were at the theater seeing Pirates of the Carribean with your dad? Kenton must be a sprawling metropolis to have 24 hour theaters.

And who ever heard of a hacker complaining about typing a few sentences (all the while typing them nonetheless into an IM)? What the fuck?

That shit is obviously fake.

Ok b0bby is leet is bobby (aka the0n3) Ok He Was Up I Went To See The Movie At About 7-8 I Think It Was 7. .Phoenix Didnt Finish Till I Was At The Movies.....I Am Not In Kenton U Dipshit Im Outside Of Chicago......Hackers Do Have Feelings Too Not Like They R Heartless Or Nething.

ITS NOT FUCKING FAKE BITCH

aww damn, if this kid is fake I feel pretty dumb about my rant before :lol:

I Dont Understand :huh:

I really don't understand why you would hack this site? Why not hack a site that deserves it? I mean seriously you spend your time hacking a bulletin board for motion graphic professionals, you're a fucking looser. Hack something worthy; a fucking outdated bulleting board really most have some serious street cred.

Hackers Do Have Feelings Too

YOUR NOT A FUCKING HACKER . you and your little friends are script kiddies , your skill levels are to be openly mocked, you used an exploit that is widely available on the net and if firemind and the others that run this board thought for a second that someone would hack it , I'm sure the proper security would have been in place.

I don't think you have any right to start sobbing like a bitch when you and yer chums fucked up something that people cherish and made extra work for others to do because you need to prove something.

AND

you put up information that can be used to prosecute you for this crime. You shouldn't taunt people with the evidence of a crime you commited, It is the rope they will figuratively hang you with

you put up information that can be used to prosecute you for this crime. You shouldn't taunt people with the evidence of a crime you commited, It is the rope they will figuratively hang you with

I hate all association with this word, and this is the first and last time I'll use it, but...

OWNED.

I hate all association with this word, and this is the first and last time I'll use it, but...

OWNED.

if I'm using the word correctly....then I beleave you just pOWNED yourself?

you fak azz propah spelln bitch.

I'm still hoping there's a disgruntaled compositor near chicago who's down for the gun and the rape thing. I know it's like beating a dead horse at this point but I think that this kid (asuming it's legit) has probably pushed more people into being in favor of my suggestion for a riggerous punishment.

Whoa! it was a weird day on mograph today.

It felt like the first day of school when you see everyone again and they've changed during summer.

You hit it right on the head...that's pretty profound.

Cf

Holy crap, it's back.

How many posts do I have?

Hey, I'm not a mod anymore?

Edit:

Take member number.

Add 4118.

Take post count

Subtract 2465 or something.

And I'm back!

Edited by govinda

....And I Cant Afford Another Criminal Mark On My Record It Costs Too Much For Car Insurance With The Ones I Have On There Already.

:lol:

Then maybe, just maybe, it wasn't the brightest idea to show your mugshot on a board that's all about illegal downloads and board exploitation.

gocryemokid.jpg

Edited by igorschmigor

:lol:

Then maybe, just maybe, it wasn't the brightest idea to show your mugshot on a board that's all about illegal downloads and board exploitation.

gocryemokid.jpg

couldnt have put it better. "owned"

I was on holliday for just a few days... and when I am back... what I see?!

Look at this mess :P

...So this is my first post. Again...

igorschmigor is a newbie... cool...

:P

i have never ever thought things might get as this...

:P

afraid of getting in trouble again? too bad.. maybe you will think twice (although with your spelleing / grammar / "hacking" skills being what they are, that might be a bit too much to ask of you) before you go and do stupid shit. do not whine to anyone here for sympathy, because you wont find it. they dont have irc in juvie.

you deserve what you are going to get.