Sign in to follow this  
kinojay33

What Project Are You Working On?

i actually saw a vfx person give a presentation about doing csi gfx. they farm it out to multiple vfx studios i belive. the presentation was rather boring - about using combustion to take scenes shot during the day and make them night scenes.

Here are a copy of style frames im currently working on

Frickin' hot! Man, I always feel so amateurish around here...wanna share any secrets? :wub:

Edited by BOY:1:DER

Frickin' hot! Man, I always feel so amateurish around here...wanna share any secrets? :wub:

yes its been a long hard road to be able to successfully develop a perfectly taped box.... but i'm almost there...

always keep your tape gun oiled up and never use weakened/torn boxes...

:lol:

damn, this is the only highlight in my days at the moment, thank god mograph is back on....

too many boxes downstairs.... :angry:

(seriously, its what i am doing at the moment)

sweet looking pontiac!

sorry bud,

its a new look for the promotion for the upcoming season, i wonder where those guys are too.

Some of them appear to be hiding at Zoic

oops OHG was two minutes faster than me...

Edited by Krakken

I can't say what I'm working on specifically 'cause of NDA stuff...

It has a sports theme and is an opening title sequence. I'm getting to collaborate with the 3D department here at Blur, doing a very intense 3D environment and 3D characters, and the stuff is just looking fantastic. I'll be posting it the minute I'm allowed to.

Guest Sao_bento

And three hours later, I am intimately familiar with how ugly a Pontiac Grand Am is.

grandAm_render1.jpg

It looks like a Hot Wheel.

Work: freebie testimonial video for a good client, and an opening video for some big national convention next week. I get to work in Vegas next week...I've never been there, is it cool?

Home: graduation video for a friend's daughter and logo/text design for some Christian t-shirts to benefit our church building fund.

My wife was out of state for a few days so, rather than work, I've been riding mountain bike and motorcycle, driving RC nitro trucks, playing tennis and xbox, four wheeling, and just about everything else I can think of at a breakneck pace to get it out of my system.

She's home now...work resumes.

Cf

I get to work in Vegas next week...I've never been there, is it cool?

Meh. It's alright. If you like blast furnace heat, old ladies with oxygen tanks pumping nickels into slots, dudes handing out prostitute magazines on every corner.....

....and hot, half-naked chicks everywhere. But that doesn't matter to us married folks.

If you plan to gamble make sure you have a 'gambling budget' and plan to lose it all. Chalk it up to entertainment expenses. If you can afford to see a show, I would. Especially Blue Man Group if they are there.

The sights and sounds are pretty incredible in Vegas, but it's kind of like wearing nice clothes. You think it's pretty cool to get dressed up on occasion, but pretty soon you can't wait to take them off and get back into something more comfortable.

Oh right....what I'm working on ATM...

editing sound...wheeee!

work.jpg

Edited by mamurphy

Is that a JumpBack I see in the video preview window? Tsk, tsk... :P

dude, that is stone cold homemade :D

gotta give the client what the client wants. it all spends the same :H

Laughing Colors - WTF - I just did MWC Season 6, ntsc and pal. Guess I'm not doing S7!

DVD menus up the wazoo -

Reservoir Dogs 15th Anniversary, both standard and BluRay

Little Man - Standard and Bluray

Rat Fink project

Starsky and Hutch season 4

JuOn 2

Pound Puppies

Kenny Rogers Live

Van Wilder Special Ed

And about 12 other things.

I'm doing an animation for a PC manufacturer, a spot for a hospital, and I'm also watching the mother of all kitchen rennovations happen in my house. We even had dudes in hazmat gear here last week to take away asbestos siding. Anyone who thinks the mogrph biz sucks is spoiled.

computer.jpg

renov.jpg

asbestos.jpg