Sign in to follow this  
nybe

Storyboard Notebooks

If you want a larger version...

Get a large format sketchbook and use this template to draw the storyboard frames.

You could do it for any size, I guess. A few minutes in Illustrator and you can create yourself a template for any format, actually.

You could also make straight corners.

The only thing that I think might make it even easier would be to use some rubber cement and glue the printed template onto a piece of thin/semi-thin cardboard to make it sturdier (before x-acto'ing the holes).

Happy crafting!

(Thanks for the find, nybe.)

Edited by isotrope

Get a large format sketchbook and use this template to draw the storyboard frames.

You could do it for any size, I guess. A few minutes in Illustrator and you can create yourself a template for any format, actually.

The only thing that I think might make it even easier would be to use some rubber cement and glue the printed template onto a piece of thin/semi-thin cardboard to make it sturdier (before x-acto'ing the holes).

Happy crafting!

Hey, that's a nice hack. I wanted a bigger version too .. didn't even think of this. Sometimes the most obvious is right in front of you :blink:

Happy crafting!

That is AWESOME isotrope!!! an analog hack!

I want more...