Sign in to follow this  
concere

CONCERE

Very nice work and great audio.

The one edit that isn't working for me is the 2nd one(channel 4 spot). Or, you could consider shortening the audio at the intro and use the Channel 4 spot somewhere else. The intro just seems too drawn out. Why linger on the channel 4 spot when you have some great work to draw you in earlier. As you add more to the reel, the audio will probably slow down again, maybe that is where you edit in the channel 4 spot.

Very nice work and great audio.

The one edit that isn't working for me is the 2nd one(channel 4 spot). Or, you could consider shortening the audio at the intro and use the Channel 4 spot somewhere else. The intro just seems too drawn out. Why linger on the channel 4 spot when you have some great work to draw you in earlier. As you add more to the reel, the audio will probably slow down again, maybe that is where you edit in the channel 4 spot.

thank you sir. i had a doubt with that part too, but then i thought that there is a nice speed contrast and decided to leave it as is. anyway, it's just a preview movie, and now i will do it another way, regarding to your feedback. thanks a lot.

On top of the nice work, I forgot to mention that I like the logo too!

You don't have much info on your site, where are you from? Where do you work?

Thanks for the kind words, they are great to hear!

I am from Ulan-Ude (Russia) and looking for a full-time employment at the moment.

Edited by snov

Guest addictedidol

Thanks for the kind words, they are great to hear!

I am from Ulan-Ude (Russia) and looking for a full-time employment at the moment.

Kak diq zavut?

Snov,

Hey nice reel. One thing I was interested in is the transition between to pictures in the "Peknama" section (around :24 mark).

Any hints on how you did this? Lots of mask and comps?

los

Snov,

Hey nice reel. One thing I was interested in is the transition between to pictures in the "Peknama" section (around :24 mark).

Any hints on how you did this? Lots of mask and comps?

los

thank you, Los, nice to hear.

that part with transaction was prepared with photoshop, where i sliced 720-576 px to 5 equal parts.

5 layers for the first picture, 5 layers for the second.

import this file to after effects and it's nothing easier to animate that psd.

i hope i describe this process well, but if you still have any question, i can send you all these files.

best wishes

Hey dude, I dig the look you got going on there. The one comment I would have is I feel like the first two scenes hang out too long. Maybe you could try some quick clips to cut in there or do some quick distortion effects to the video...just something to give it a hint of more flavor. Also, I would definitely add on to the video as you get more work, make it at least 30sec longer. Other than that, very cool!

Edited by BOY:1:DER

Hey dude, I dig the look you got going on there. The one comment I would have is I feel like the first two scenes hang out too long. Maybe you could try some quick clips to cut in there or do some quick distortion effects to the video...just something to give it a hint of more flavor. Also, I would definitely add on to the video as you get more work, make it at least 30sec longer. Other than that, very cool!

thanks mang, no doubt i will make it in the way next time

thank you, Los, nice to hear.

that part with transaction was prepared with photoshop, where i sliced 720-576 px to 5 equal parts.

5 layers for the first picture, 5 layers for the second.

import this file to after effects and it's nothing easier to animate that psd.

i hope i describe this process well, but if you still have any question, i can send you all these files.

best wishes

Yeah can you send the file so I can pull apart. I would appreciate it much.

los

1. He offered first.....I just asked to give hint on a transition only, not the whole project. (geesh)

2. Try to make sense next time....

los

Appreciate your help snov.