Sign in to follow this  
Firebetty

Square in the balls.

My fiance and I have this running joke, and because I find it mildly amusing, I thought you all would too...

Who would you like to kick square in the balls and feel absolutely no remorse? This isn't "who would you want dead..." or even "who do you hate" so the usual suspects like...George Bush or Osama Bin Laden aren't going to cut it here...it's just who would you kick "square in the balls"?

I have a few...

[in no particular order]

Tom Cruise

That guy who sings..."You're Beautiful" James Blunt.

Those freakish twins who sing "I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more.."

Kevin Costner

Paris Hilton (yes, you can have women)

feel free to add your own.

"Kick 'em square in the balls!!!"

Edited by Firebetty

Billy Ray Cyrus

and this one guy i have to deal with in SD for work.... oooooo id kick him so fu*n hard in the nuts he would land on the moon.... especially after the sh*t he pulled on me today... fuc*er

yeah thanks fireBetty.. i have that stinkin 500 miles stuck in my head now....

Guest Sao_bento

My fiance and I have this running joke, and because I find it mildly amusing, I thought you all would too...

Who would you like to kick square in the balls and feel absolutely no remorse? This isn't "who would you want dead..." or even "who do you hate" so the usual suspects like...George Bush or Osama Bin Laden aren't going to cut it here...it's just who would you kick "square in the balls"?

I have a few...

[in no particular order]

Tom Cruise

Those freakish twins who sing "I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more.."

Kevin Costner

Oh, not the Proclaimers!

(In order of smugness)

1) Donald Rumsfeld

2) Any Verizon employee

3) Any MTA employee

-m

Particularly, the MTA employees responsible for the Q37 bus. And the driver who clearly tries to hit me with the bus. He's a dick.

BUSHIT.jpg

Let me repeat...no political figures. Even though, yes, we'd all like to kick them in the balls..that's not really what I mean. These shouldn't be people you hate, or even people you despise. Just people who if you kicked them in the balls, you'd feel no remorse. Think "annoying and/or stupid."

Kevin Federline is a good example.

Another one is the lead singer of Creed.

AH! Wait! I have a good one!!!

Kirk Cameron!

Edited by Firebetty

Some of you may not like this one (some people find her HOT)...

Kirsten Dunst...I have no idea why, but I just hate her.

also...

John Basdow

James Lipton (Just to see his reaction)

Yanni

I have a few...

[in no particular order]

Tom Cruise

Kevin Costner

I was thinking James Blunt too but I dont think he has any balls to kick.

We could all punch him in the vagina.

JOHN BASEDOW :lol: !!!!

RAD

That f**king guy gets to me! I honestly dont know what it is, but something about him, makes me want to punch myself in the face...his stupid poorly made commercials, with graphics made in microsoft paint, and his muscles...I have seen the guy in real life! He is like 4 feet tall...and my foot was drawn to his balls like a magnet! I restrained myself though!