Sign in to follow this  
Firebetty

Square in the balls.

Speaking of wrinkled old mutts....Neil Young would DEFINITELY get one well-planted, steel-toed girl boot in the nut sack.

I used to think I was supposed to like Neil Young, and I forced myself to try to like him.. then I realized he is just awful to listen to. I think rather than kick him in the nuts, I'd bust his guitar up and flush his harmonica down the toilet.

I'll see your George Lucas and raise you a Steven Spielberg. And a Ron Howard.

And MEL GIBSON!!!

And last but not least, M. Night Shamalamadingdong.

Edited by kinojay33

Obviously, Hillary Clinton. Judging from her actions I prefer to paraphrase AC/DC: "She's got the biggest...balls of them all!"

Cf

(Oh yeah...and PETA)

Edited by VelocityVideo

1.)Sarah Jessica Parker

2.)The guys who wrote/produced/direcated ANY subway commercial! (Damn that buffalo chicken jingle!!!!)

3.)Hilary Clinton

Edited by BOY:1:DER

I would run 500 miles to build up enough speed to land my cleats deep into the skin chandeliers of that asshole who sings for Coldplay.

His kermit like whining voice has haunted me since Yello. What I thought was a joke song when I first heard it turned out to be the sound of Frank Oz poorly ripping off U2 that won't go away. The funny thing is, by the sound of his grating voice I would say he's been kicked in the scones before every vocal take in the studio already.

I used to think I was supposed to like Neil Young, and I forced myself to try to like him.. then I realized he is just awful to listen to. I think rather than kick him in the nuts, I'd bust his guitar up and flush his harmonica down the toilet.

YES! I thought i was suppose to like him too, but DAMN he SUCKS!!!

I would also like to add a "kick in the nutz" to one JULIA STILES.

I hate that bitch! Save the Last Dance is the worst thing ever captured on celluloid!!!!!!!

Aw jeez, Pete Seeger. Of all the people...

I'm sayin' Sig Rogich. You gotta be Vegas to know who I'm talking about. If not, just know that he's a douchebag.

Guest bne meyrs

Right now, everyone at dell support because my computer is fucked and these incompetent f**ks can't get it right...

dude, you got a dell....