Sign in to follow this  
ill_hero

Colorado studios?

longmont reprazent.

currently working from home, but am putting together a small facility here in town. although i don't necessarily do mograph, its the closest title that fits.

where you at?

oh yeah, im sure you've seen this already, but they seem to keep tabs on most all film/broadcast related stuff around (but by no means is it absolute). http://www.cprgonline.com/

I don't know about any added, but most of the key players of Citizen Pictures are now part of us here at Splice Here. So that's one place in CO that's future is questionable. :mellow:

Edited by BOY:1:DER

I don't know about any added, but Citizen Pictures no longer exists and are now part of us here at Splice Here. So that's one less place in CO. :mellow:

so mitch, jean and peter are in minni now huh. natural progression i suppose

Weird on Friday I heard Citizen Pictures was looking for motion graphics artists. This was from a friend who freelances here.

My mistake, Citizen Pictures still exists. Some of their key players, Mitch, Jean and Peter left and formed a company called Mrs. K and then they became a sub-company of us here. They are still Mrs. K and they still work in Denver, Minneapolis or where ever they need to go, they are just part of our umbrella now. That's about all I know...it's still pretty new

Edited by BOY:1:DER

My mistake, Citizen Pictures still exists. Some of there key players, Mitch, Jean and Peter left and formed a company called Mrs. K and then they became a sub-company of us here. They are still Mrs. K and they still work in Denver, Minneapolis or where ever they need to go, they are just part of our umbrella now. That's about all I know...it's still pretty new

I see. I saw them down here yesterday, it'll be interesting to see what new ventures they endure

Edited by postmodern

Ah, the sweet memories of Noof...I too am an ex-TENNER...when I lived in Denver...

Good times...

***whatever happend to TDA, they stop doing motion?

_pixel

Edited by pixelronin