Sign in to follow this  
ill_hero

Colorado studios?

Nice thanks for that link . . .it was really informative. Oddly enough I picked up a Crank Designs business card (probably about a year ago now) in a coffee shop south of the downtown area.

What do you guys think of putting together a monthly/bi-monthly meeting/networking/general fun time somewheres in the denver area?

I personally think it would be really cool to meet everyone

Let me know . . . I will work on setting this up if there is interest.

I'm still here in Boulder Kerndt Design

So is Unikfrek

Spillt Denver

Runrobot between Denver and NYC

Espi Denver

Adam Singer Denver

Drage Boulder

Jeremy Denver

I would be down to meet up every month or two. BTW anyone interested Unikfrek is have an art show here in Boulder tomorrow night at Tee & Cakes We mounted all the pieces last night and they are kick ass! Our crew of mographers will probably stopping bye at some point and some other art folk from around the area.

Well it sounds like there is some interest in this, so I will start putting something together probably for early in May to meetup. The show in Boulder sounds cool and I should be there tomorrow night. I work in Denver, but live in longmont so it is not far at all.

Good to see the positive interest in things here. . . Looking forward to meeting everyone

Nice thanks for that link . . .it was really informative. Oddly enough I picked up a Crank Designs business card (probably about a year ago now) in a coffee shop south of the downtown area.

What do you guys think of putting together a monthly/bi-monthly meeting/networking/general fun time somewheres in the denver area?

I personally think it would be really cool to meet everyone

Let me know . . . I will work on setting this up if there is interest.

Definitely interested. How funny....you're the second person that I know that picked up a card!

I'd be interested in hearing any meeting suggestions.

H

Cool . . . Good to hear that there is interested in this. I am going to try and set something up for May 1st or 2nd then.

Since it seems like there are people from around the front range . . . please email me a preferred time/location (ie Boulder/Denver) and if you would like a coffee shop/restaurant/bar/etc . . . I will look at everyone's interests and figure something out.

Please respond to my email:

ed@volohmedia.com

So that I can start a group to send out info later . . . Thanks again for your interest so far and please feel free to let others know who may not be in on the thread on this site.

Thanks!!

Cool . . . Good to hear that there is interested in this. I am going to try and set something up for May 1st or 2nd then.

Since it seems like there are people from around the front range . . . please email me a preferred time/location (ie Boulder/Denver) and if you would like a coffee shop/restaurant/bar/etc . . . I will look at everyone's interests and figure something out.

Please respond to my email:

ed@volohmedia.com

So that I can start a group to send out info later . . . Thanks again for your interest so far and please feel free to let others know who may not be in on the thread on this site.

Thanks!!

I would be really interested!!

Email Sent

After getting feedback from everyone . . . It looks like May 9th would be the best time. I will set something up for probably around 6-7pm somewhere in Denver and then let people know. For those of you that I have an email address for . . . I will send you more specific soon. Thanks again for the interest

Ed

I sent out an email to everyone . . But wanted to post on here as well. Looks like 6:30pm on May 9th at Cafe Europa on Pennsylvania Ave in Denver. Looking forward to meeting everyone . .. let me know if there are any questions

NICE! This is really great to do for Denver mographers! Unfortunately I can't make it this time but feel free to drop an email anytime and well grab drinks. rbramwell at spillt dot com. Hope it all goes well!!!

Cool . . trying to do this every month and probably cycle between Boulder and Denver. Evan Lentz is a mograph friend of mine in boulder and he is helping me get this thing going.

P.S. It seems that coffee this evening is on him

Hope to see you out there

Besides Impossible Pictures, what other bigger or even smaller Motion Graphic studios are there in Colorado? Anybody who is from beautiful Colorado, where are you working?

Any word on a June meeting?