Sign in to follow this  
wooky

MIXER: hangin at the kitty

hey everyone

there is a get together going on wednesday, if anyone's interested. I'm passing this on from my new friend steph. Pretty much people in and out of the industry, producers, art directors, mographers, pretty casual though. Hopefully some of you LA mographers can snap of the leash. :lol: hope to see some of you there.

here's the info:

Back to school, no more white shoes, the falling

leaves... and the people that do what we do gathering

for another TADA drink!

To get back into the Fall groove, we'll be having it

at The Cat & Fiddle in Hollywood.

Wednesday, September 13th

Meet at the INSIDE bar area---7:30pm (we'll try to

have a little sign to make it easier for new people to

find us)

I'm going to try to be there. I've been promising Steph that I'm going to make it. I've been feeling like shit the last two days though. It's probably the asbestos in my house. Perhaps a lovely glass of whiskey is just the thing to make mama feel better.... :H

I wish I would have noticed this post 20 min ago... I will try to come out for a bit, but I have to tackle some last minute stuff tomorrow nite so I cant stay long... See you there...

If you guys want, I will be there on Thurs at around 9 pm, same place...

Hells Yeah! I'm feeling a lot better today. I'm there. Plus I'm bringing my fella. He used to teach AE. Now he's a software engineer. Go figure.

sweet, i want to see those discounted versace jeans, .....man that sound gay :huh:

I can't believe how late we were all out. I'm old.

Did you really take a picture of me? You bastard! LOL. I don't really care. I just liked basking in the anonimity s'all.

Now whenever I am a total lunatic in public, I'll just need to keep in mind that some of you know what I look like. I feel like Valerie Plame. B)

Hey guys :)-- thanks for coming out last night and thanks to Wookie for posting! I'm glad I got to see you guys again (in person) and to meet some for the first time.

TADA is always the 2nd Wednesday of the month-- next month will be the Red Lion in Silverlake to celebrate October German-style. ---- I'm hoping Firebetty makes it 2 times in a row (& brings the man to boot).

More details later and good to see you!

I forgot all about those! I'm going to have to remember to ask...

sweet, i want to see those discounted versace jeans, .....man that sound gay :huh:

wha?

One word: titties!