Sign in to follow this  
wooky

MIXER: hangin at the kitty

Sorry I missed it, I was Lens Flaring and DOF Blurring my ass off. Sounds like I should have stopped by when I got out of here at midnight. I love Bennett's titties.

it was great seeing everyone last night, firebetty and her versace man, crabster, who is by the way tall enough to dunk on anyone, and yolked out bennett. Good Times. :lol: see everyone at the next one, by the way the 1am pinks run in not a good idea.

Edited by wooky

You owe me a drink.

This better not be directed towards me. You owe me the brain cells that contained the lyrics to the felix the cat themesong, I had to forcefully remove them form my head.

Eh hem...you know it's directed towards you. Felix the cat IS a wonderful...wonderful cat. Nobody would make that up.

it was great seeing everyone last night, firebetty and her versace man, crabster, who is by the way tall enough to dunk on anyone, and yolked out bennett. Good Times. :lol: see everyone at the next one, by the way the 1am pinks run in not a good idea.

don't forget Silatix. He actually hung out with us for a while this time...thanks man.

The next TADA will be Wednesday, October 11th--- at The Red Lion

Celebrating the festivities of Oktober :)----- we'll meet upstairs in teh beer garden after 7:30pm. Bring your taste for beer and sausage--- and hopefully Bennett will bring the tatas again...

I'l be sure to post it again later :lol:

The next TADA will be Wednesday, October 11th--- at The Red Lion

Celebrating the festivities of Oktober :)----- we'll meet upstairs in teh beer garden after 7:30pm. Bring your taste for beer and sausage--- and hopefully Bennett will bring the tatas again...

I'l be sure to post it again later :lol:

it still weirds me out when you say nice things ;)

Eh hem...you know it's directed towards you. Felix the cat IS a wonderful...wonderful cat. Nobody would make that up.

don't forget Silatix. He actually hung out with us for a while this time...thanks man.

I love Bennett's titties.
Who doesn't?

crabster, who is by the way tall enough to dunk on anyone, and yolked out bennett.
I beg to differ. :D

Someone needs to take embarrassing pictures next time. If anything, it'll prove that Firebetty is real.

Although I'm a little late, thanks to Steph and company for putting this shindig together. Hope everybody comes out next month. Seabass? Fred? Govinda? Pixelthief? Laughingcolors? Pixelpimp? Jesus?

Who doesn't?

I beg to differ. :D

Someone needs to take embarrassing pictures next time. If anything, it'll prove that Firebetty is real.

Although I'm a little late, thanks to Steph and company for putting this shindig together. Hope everybody comes out next month. Seabass? Fred? Govinda? Pixelthief? Laughingcolors? Pixelpimp? Jesus?

thats right, no boddy, f**** with da Jesus