Sign in to follow this  
dj orange

rate my shirt

you should've posted this in the thread also.. f'n awesome:

The Red Khmer tore through Cambodia with land mines and guns and sharp bamboo knives. With a flag of ignorance they tried to destroy art, science, religion, books and bifocals-they sought to destroy knowledge. After the war, refugees had numerous accounts of dhammads. Images of people blown away by land mines and war. Half of their bodies missing. Organs hanging out. Their faces unrecognizable. Not alive. Not dead. They were only seen feeding on the watery fluids and ruptured capillaries of the dead. Dhammad's are ghosts in the truest sense. Still hanging onto life by a thread, seeking any existence even where there is no need. Dhammads are of no use to the living but cannot let go of life.

thanks everyone for the voting and input, =) i guess it's not really a threadless crowd design. threadless likes funny shirts with very straight forward message.

It's a damn shame. Threadless had so much potential to be great, but as you said, the designs that get chosen are either generic crap or stupid pseudo-hip slogans. They've basically become a Hot Topic for non-goth kids. It's like the next small step up from wearing a "Pedro for Class President" t-shirt.

I'm hoping places like Oddica start to expand; places that have an innovative sense of fashion design and actually print onto decent t-shirts, unlike the crappy Hanes Beefies that Threadless uses. I guess the best way to do it is just to start a website, buy a silkscreening kit & sell your designs yourself using PayPal or something.